War

When they landed two wolves were there waiting . Ezra shifted into his wolf and the two wolves bowed to him. Everyone rushed into the forest. There were hundreds of wolves running around. Ezra howled a deep commanding howl which caused everyone to stop and look at him. Everyone sat obidiently then shifted to humans. Ezra then shifted and adressed his army. "Your Alpha is home. And so is Luna Hannah. Today is the day we have been preparing for our battle with the Phoenix pack. Those wolves think they can take our territory. But I say NO! They will not prevail. Now who's with me!"
Everyone yelled or howled in response. When Ezra turned back to his crew his eyes were pitch black but soon returned to the electric purple color. Then he shifted and smelled the air. He growled a deep, intense, growl that could kill you from a mile away. He lead his army and crew to the battlfield where the Phoenix pack was waiting for the fight. Ezra and another wolf walked up to each other. The other wolf was grey and a lottle smaller than Ezra but just by a smidge. Ezra and the other wolf circled around each other. Ezra growled at the wolf in wolf tongue. "What do you want  Phoenix Alpha?" The wolf smirked and replied, "The winter is coming and your territory is more suitable for the winter conditions. I have to do whats best for my pack." Ezra had had enough of this conversation and attacked the other wolf and the war began.
The war lasted almost 3 hours but Ezra's pack prevailed and the Phoenix pack