Nightmares & Confessions

Kanan walked into the room to see Ezra feeling the ground searching for something. Kanan looked around the room then saw a piece of paper on the ground. Kanan picked it up and handed it to Ezra. "Thank you." Ezra said. Kanan nodded as if Ezra could see him. Then replied, "You're welcome. And are you okay?" Ezra shook his head as tears began to stream down his face then his shoulders began to shake as if he was laughing. But Kanan knew he was actually crying. Kanan sat next to Ezra as he cried into his shoulders. "Kanan I'm scared." Ezra confessed. "Me too." Kanan admitted. "What if I have to kill them? What if I can't kill them? What really scares me is what will happen if I save them and I have to choose between you and my parents?" Ezra cried. Kanan didnt know what to say so he just held Ezra until te boy fell asleep.

Next Day
"We have to check on them..." Hannah said before she was interupted by Kanan. "Check on who?" Kanan says. Ezra and Hannah both tensed then relaxed. Then Ezra started shaking his head and rubbing his eyes. A smile spread across his face. He began looking around the room. "I can see! Ha ha! I can see! Kanan put up a random number of fingers." Kanan did as told and put up three fingers. "Kanan just put up three fingers." Kanan hugged Ezra and Hannah, who were both laughing. The rest of the crew came in and asked what was everyone so happy about once they found out Ezra got his sight back. But the congratulations were stopped when the ships comm-link went off. Everyone rushed to the cockpit. Ezra answered the message to find some old friends of his. There was a female and a male. The man turned back to the camera and spoke. "Alpha its so good to see you again. You too Luna Hannah. We need you back. Our enemy the Phonix pack is planning an attack against us. We need your guidance Alpha." The man said. Ezra nodded his head and said, "Tell the warriors to get ready I'll be there in an hour. Misha get the women and children to safety. Hannah and crew when we land get ready for a wolf war. Its gonna be ugly. Donovan Im on my way. Alpha out." Ezra instructed. Ezra flew the ship to Lothal but to a Foresty part of Lothal. When they landed two wolves were there waiting . Ezra shifted into his wolf and the two wolves bowed to him. Everyone rushed into the forest. There were hundreds of wolves running around. Ezra howled a deep commanding howl which caused everyone to stop and look at him. Everyone sat obidiently then shifted to humans. Ezra then shifted and adressed his army. "Your Alpha is home. And so is Luna Hannah. Today is the day we have been preparing for our battle with the Phoenix pack. Those wolves think they can take our territory. But I say NO! They will not prevail. Now who's with me!"

Blind And SurvivngOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara