Part 3

Hello there!
If you are a reader, I must say thank you! :D
Well, I'll start.

Your POV

I was shocked. Lu, is kissing my neck. I can feel the soft touch of his lips, and I don't know why, but I feel so used to it. I like it, but I can't do this. I don't know if he is my real boyfriend. What if he is just playing around. I would like to know.

- "Do you remember now?" - he asked, whispered on my ear.
- "Luhan, get off me!" - I yelled at him, pushing him away - "all this may seem like a game for you, doesn't it? I don't remember him, and you think you can play with that! Well let me tell you something, THIS IS NOT A GAME!" - and with that words I ran out of the classroom, crying, letting him speechless.

Luhan's POV

Clearly, she doesn't know I'm her boyfriend. I don't want her to forget about all of us, but also I want her to say: "Lu, I remember" by herself. That's why I don't go and tell her all the things we've lived and all the things I know she likes.

Im going to talk with her. Knowing her, she'll be at the backyard.

•Narrator's POV

Luhan went to the backyard, looking for you. You were sitting on a corner crying.

- "Y/n?" - he said softly - "sorry, for being such a jerk before. I was...j-joking."- he hated to say he was joking when he wasn't.
- "Luhan..." - you said looking up - "you know that right now we are like best friends, and you shouldn't joke about something like that"
- Y/n! I'm tired of this shit! I'm your boyfriend" - he screamed
- "Luhan, I would like to believe you but I CAN'T! I don't remember nothing about me being with you!" - you said crying - "and I hate it..."
- "What do you hate?" - he said murmuring, kneeling in front of you - "tell me, what do you hate?"
-" I hate the fact...the fact that I'm starting to like you, as a man" - you said and Luhan just looked at you, with his eyes widened. He just hugged you, tightly.
- "I think you are passing through a bad moment" - when he said that you just cried on his shoulder - "I'm here for you, always"

And with that you two stood up and went to the classroom. Everyone was looking at you and him. You sat on your places. Yeon looked at Luhan and she winked at him, with her I-know-what-happened smile, at least that seemed to you.

Your POV
I can't believe what just happened!! Omg! It was like a confession! I feel attracted to him to be honest. He is so hot, and the way he looks at me drives me crazy. I don't know when; it just happened. And I don't regret it. But I must control myself, because I don't know yet if he is my boyfriend.

Narrator's POV

- "Hey, do you wanna go to the park this afternoon?" - Luhan asked to you.
- "What are we going to do there?" - you said.
- "We can run, we can walk, also, we can just lay on the grass and look at the sky. What do you think?" - Luhan said
- "O-ok" - you said nervously.
- "Hey I know that my hotness can make you feel nervous but, you can calm down" - he said presuming
- YAH! Luhan! - you yelled at him hitting his shoulder with your hand after you two broke to laugh.

You two were walking through the park. The fresh air, the smell of the flowers. You two talked about school rumors, your recuperation and many other things.

Suddenly, girl appeared in front of you and Luhan.
- "Luhan, Luhan!! Please be my boyfriend!!" - she said ignoring your presence. She was begging, kneeling on the floor. 
- "Please, stand up" - Luhan said feeling embarrassed.
- "No Luhan! I'll not stand up until you say yes" - she said, almost crying. You thought that this situation was a really familiar one, and you had a little headache, you felt a need of rest.
- "Lu, I'm going to sit over there" - you said pointing to a bank . From there, you couldn't hear what they were saying. Luhan nodded and you went to the bank.

- "I can't say yes" - Luhan said and she stood up with a puzzled expression.
- "Why Lu? Why?" - she asked nervously, her voice was trembling.
- "Look, this may sound hurtful, but I'm already in love with someone" - he said, with a please-don't-cry expression, but the girl couldn't resist and she cried. What can he do? His heart has an owner, and that was you.

For Luhan's luck, a friend of her passed by there and she helped a little by taking the girl home. Luhan went to where you were.
- "What was that?" - you asked laughing.
- "She was confessing her love for me, but I said no."
- "Why?" - you asked curiously.
- "Because my heart has an owner, a beautiful and lovely one" - he said looking at you while your face was turning red. You were nervous.

- "Hey, let's rest on the grass."- Luhan told you.
- "Ok" - you said.
- "You don't need to say yes" - he said.
- "I'm not lying! I want to!" - you told him.
- "It seems you don't understand me. I'm not asking you, I'm commanding you" - he said with an arrogant expression.
- "Hey! You are not my dad!" - you said laughing with him

Luhan's POV

Here, laying on the grass with her by my side, I feel so good. The sky looks so beautiful on this afternoon. The clouds, the clouds are so big, but so light at the same time. I wish that my feelings were like the clouds. But they are too big and heavy, they make my heart ache.

- "y/n?" - I called her
- "Hmm?" - she answered.
- "Please stroke my hair" - I said feeling pretty nervous.
- "Why do y..." - she said before I interrupted her.
- "Please....just do it"

It hurts, the fact that I can't kiss her sexy lips, I want to grab her by her hips and stick her body to mine, I want to fill her neck with kisses, I want her to say my name on pleasure, I want to feel her. I want  to walk by this park holding hands as more than friends, making her laugh like I used to.

Here with her stroking my hair, I feel so ease. I feel like I could touch the sky. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. I don't want to love if is not her. She is my one and only.

•Narrator's POV

After a nice rest, you two decided to go home because it was getting darker. Luhan decided to take you home, he said he wouldn't be able to sleep if he let you go home alone. On the way home you two joked and there were some awkward moments too( :3 ). You were in front of your house, and when you were about to get inside home, he grabbed you by your wrist. You turned to face him with a puzzled and amazed look. He was looking down, and with a painful and trembling voice he managed to say:

 "Please.........p-please remember, remember all"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!
If you are reading this kumawo!!! ^3^
I know that my story sucks but, it will get better!!!

THX!!! <3