Part 4

Hi! I put -I'm young by Taehyun (Winner)- in this chapter because I think it makes the reading more emotional and it helps me with the feels I want to transmit with this chapter. No more talking, hope you like it.

Narrator POV

While showering you couldn't stop thinking about Luhan's words. "Please remember"? What? Those were the thoughts on your head. When you got out of the shower you felt curious about the photo-books on your library. There were like 15, and one of those was full of pictures of you and Luhan kissing each other, hugging, holding hands, resting on the grass. You didn't opened that one, but one of you and your high school friends. Wait, it was your Yearbook.

Passing pages, looking at all those faces you felt insecure, because many of them were your friends and you have forgotten about your moments together. In one of the last pages you see a class picture, it was from your junior year. There were all the class' students and at the end of the front row of students you saw you and Luhan, smiling widely, really close, like those jokes that only best-friends - more like a couple - understand when those jokes are made. And thinking about it, you feel really familiar around him. You texted Yeon to talk with her about it.

You: "Yeon, are you awake?"

Yeon:"Yes, why?"

You:"Are you sure that you are telling me the truth?"

Yeon:"Do you think I would lie to you?"

You:"I'm not saying that, It's just that I keep remembering about Luhan as my boyfriend but then you tell me that he is not my boyfriend"

Yeon:"Hey, believe me, he is not your boyfriend. But I can't tell you who is it until you remember at least a moment with him. And remember, I'm your friend I would neeever lie to you!"

You: "Ok, thx Yeon, I love you!!"

Yeon:"Believe me I love you more, BFF!"

You:"BFF! Gn! ^3^"

Yeon's POV

   I'm not that kind of friend who puts her best friend before her. I'm not that kind of friend who thinks that the friendship is the most important thing in the world. My concept of friendship is a self elaborated one. I know: friendship is the affection that we feel for those who are always by our side. But for me, be friends does not mean that you need to be there always for your friends. You can just let them solve their problems alone, after all those are their problem. And I also do not think that you have to be always by your friend's side. I know it sounds irrational and nonsense, but what can I do when those are my thoughts about friendship.

   My concept of friendship was not like that until that situation happened. When we got into high school, then we started to like boys and go to parties, me and y/n. We met Luhan in freshmen year. He was really popular. All the girls seniors, juniors, sophomores, and of course freshmens looked at him as if they were looking at a god. We had all classes together. And we became close friends. We were 8; me, Luhan, y/n, Zi Tao, Miao Feng, Yixing, Yi Fan, and Kui. I was the only korean in the group but my Chinese is really good because I have been living in China since I was 4, since I came here because of my father's job and met y/n who became my best friend. Luhan was the head of our group, because of the fact that he was popular and funny. I wasn't attracted to him, not until that moment.

   I had a boyfriend named Zhi An. We were so happy together. I loved him a lot and, I thought he loved me the same. One day, at a party, we were dancing and laughing when I felt the need to go to the bathroom. When I got out I couldn't find Zhi An anywhere. I looked for him everywhere, and when I get into the kitchen he was kissing with a girl, like we never kissed before. Her legs were wrapped around his wait. She was sitting on the counter with her hands grabbing his hair and pressing him against her body, feeling him like I never had. I ran away after they saw me, and they just continued with their hot make out. I sat on a couch crying while the party was going on. Everybody was enjoying, but I was not. Luhan saw me and came by my side. He sat there and asked me what was wrong. I could not handle it and I ended up crying in front of him. He consoled me and cheered me up. He said that he was going to be there for me always, the he was my friend and that's what friends do.

   That night I discovered that I was attracted to him, to be honest I... I liked Luhan. I liked him since those words came out of his mouth, I liked him because he made me feel loved. But he was always playing around with y/n. She always said that she didn't know why the girls liked him, that he was not that handsome, but even without knowing it she was falling for him, I could see it, and it did hurt. We would hang out, go to parties, to the beach, always together as friends. Sometimes Luhan and y/n would disappear from our group and then suddenly appear. Our friends were too distracted to notice when they were not present. But I did notice many of those moments when their sits were empty all of sudden.

   One day I decided to talk with y/n to explain her my feelings for Luhan, but she was faster then me. She suddenly dragged me to her room, locked the door and sat in the bed with me in front of her. She told me that she had feels for him, that she did not know how it happened but she was feeling attracted to him. I knew that if I tell her that I liked him she would feel uncomfortable and she would break is heart by telling him that she didn't liked him when she did, Of course if I was like I am now in that moment I would have put myself before her, because now I know that is right. And to be honest I think she wouldn't put herself after me. I don't care if others say that I'm thinking nonsense because, once again, that's how I think. I congratulated her, and cheered them up, and then I just acted like if I never liked him, and because nobody never knew it before, nobody never noticed my acting Then when they were sophomores they became a couple. At that time my feelings for Luhan were almost turned off, but I still had feelings for that boy.

   However back to my reality, I still like him today. Y/n doesn't remember about their relationship, well, she does but because she lost her memory she can't trust her brain so she trusts me. I will keep telling her that Luhan is not her boyfriend until she give up with him and on the other hand, I will act like if I was helping him (Luhan) so I can make him feel like I will be always by his side like he did with me, and he will fall for me as I did, and I will be his girlfriend. Y/n will never know, he will never tell her, and I will be happy. I feel kinda sorry for their couple, but first what goes first and for me, that's myself. Sorry!!

.................................................................................................................................

Thanks for reading!!! I really appreciate it. And let me know if you like my story y leaving a comment and a vote :3 Bye!!