Part 1

Your POV

I was so done, crying a river in my bed while trying to stuck my screams in the pillow. Why am I crying? Because of him, LuHan He was my best friend since high school, and when we were sophomores, he confessed his love to me at the homecoming dance. I was so happy, and I said yes with a big smile and teary eyes. I felt so nice while being his girlfriend, he made me feel so loved. He was my first boyfriend, and my first time. There were many girls in love with him. That made me feel bad, and jealous. Many girls confessed to him while we were walking in the park. Those moment were so uncomfortable.

I remember that when we were juniors he used to go to many parties. When I couldn't go, he would go alone. One day he came to my house really late in the night and fell asleep in front of the door, he was drunk. I tried to carry him and I brought him to my room. He slept with me that night, and his mouth was near to my ear so I could listen words coming out of his mouth, like "I love you, y/n" I cried that night, I was so happy.

Luhan haves a dream. He wants to become a singer. He said that he will go to the auditions when become a senior and that's what you are now. He went to an audition and he got accepted by the judges. Today, early in the morning he called me. He said that he needed to talk with me. I went to the park where we walked every afternoon.
- "I have to go to Korea" - he said and I felt his my heart was breaking.
- "H-how much time?"- I asked.
- "T-three years" - he said - "but I promise, I'll not forget you, and I'll still being your boyfriend"
I couldn't say anything, my eyes were filled with tears and I was looking at the floor. He softly grabbed my chin and raised it, making me face him. Then he kissed me passionately, grabbing me by my waist.
"I love you y/n"
"I love you LuHan"
Those were the last words that we said each other.

Narrator's POV

Now you are on college, your second year. You felt so lonely. Your only help is Park Yeon Ra. Yeon is your best friend and she always helps you when you are sad about Luhan. She has been with you since kindergarten, when she came from Korea.
3 years have passed since Luhan left, and there has been no communication between the two of you. He should be back this year.

One day, when you went to your school in the morning, you found that you didn't bring your project for Science. You should run, so you did. But, when you were crossing the street a car hit you. You were unconscious on the floor and you just could hear Yeon's voice: "Y/n!! Wake up!!"

Your POV

I woke up really dizzy, in a hospital gurney. I saw Yeon by my side. "Yeon..." - I said "OMG! You are awake!" and she hugged me. Suddenly a doctor came inside the room. "Are you her friend?"- He asked to Yeon. "Yes, I am"- Yeon said. "I need to talk with you for a moment" and then Yeon went with him.

•Yeon's POV
The doctor told me:
"Lady, I need you to listen to me and be calmed. How long have you been y/n's friend?" Since kindergarten"- I said "Well, that's why she remembers you. When the car hit her, her head hit the floor, making her suffer from Amnesia. She doesn't remember nothing from the past 6 years. It looks like she had an accident when she was on her freshmen year and that trauma triggered her amnesia. She remembers all the things that happened before these last 6 years. You can't tell her directly because she will not remember like that. She will remember step by step." - after those words my first thought was that she had forgotten about all the moments with Luhan, my best friend's most beautiful moments, all gone. Poor!
"Doctor, can I ask her about someone to see if she remembers?" - I asked.
"Sure. But just once." - the doctor said.
I went into the room where y/n were:
- Y/n?
- Hm? - she said.
- Do you remember about L-luhan? - I nervously asked.
- Luhan? Who is that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it!
I know it was short but I'm just a beginner
Wait for the next chapter!