Part 2

Hello, this is the second chapter!

Enjoy! And if you liked it leave a vote and a comment! :')

"Luhan? Who is that?" - you said.
Your friend felt so sad. You didn't remember the name of the boy who made you felt so loved and full of life.

Your POV

That day the doctor said I could go home, and I did. Yeon went with me:
- "Are you Ok?" - Yeon asked with an expression that exposed her curiosity.
- "Yeon you've been all this afternoon asking me the same question, I'm Ok, I'll remember everything"- I said.
- "Ok, tell me if you remember something" - she replied.

Today Yeon and the doctor told me that I'm suffering from amnesia. They say that I can't remember anything that happened on the last three years. Sadly for me, they said also that on that time, many good things happened to me, good things that I can't remember.

They can't tell me. That say that I'll remember by myself. But I'm scared that I may forget it forever. That's my biggest fear right now.

Author's POV
Yeon receives a call from an unknown number.
-"Hello?"
-"Yeon? Its me"
-"Sorry, who are you?"
-"Yeon! You don't recognize my voice!!??"
-"OMG! Now I know!! Luhan!!!"
-"Yeon, it's been a long time. How are you?"
- "I'm good, how are you?"
- "I'm good, I'm calling because I'm here at China, I arrive six hours ago and I would like to surprise y/n"
-"Lu, I wouldn't do that, she is...she is suffering from amnesia, she doesn't remember nothing from 6 years ago."
-"W-what?" - Luhan's voice was trembling. He felt a lump in the throat.
- "She got hitted by a car, and the hit that his head made against the floor made her lose those memories."
- "W-what can I d-do?"
- "We can let her remember by her own, but we also can make many of your most beautiful moments happen again"
- "Let's do it, I have to go to school for the next 3 years like you guys, I need my degree. I'll get in like the new guy, just like I did in highschool"
- "Ok, it looks like a nice idea"
- "Bye!"
- "Bye"

Luhan's POV

Why this had to happen to me? My first real love, my first girlfriend, my first time, her. She have forgotten about all those memories. I cannot relieve all the moments but I'll try. Because that girl is the one who makes me crazy. I remember clearly the first day we met. Ofc, that I have to tell her that I'm her boyfriend, or I'll just make the new memories replace the old ones, and that's not my objective.

Your POV

"I feel so tired, and I have a little backache. It must be because of the accident" I thought and someone knocked at the door. I went to open it and I saw a handsome boy in front of me.

- "Who are you?" - I said.
- "I'm Luhan." - he replied.
- "Why are you here?" - I asked.
- "Because I'm your boyfriend." - he answered. I felt really dizzy. What!?! He is my boyfriend!?!?

-"Sorry, you must be wrong." - I said closing the door but then he stopped me.
- "I love you, I'm just saying" - he said.

Why does my heart beats so fast right now? Why do I feel like this while listening to that phrase come out from this Lu whatever's mouth? Nah... It must be normal, is normal feel Luke that if someone is saying "I love you".

- "Sorry, you are wrong" - those were the last words I said before I locked the door completely.

I can't believe him, sorry, but I can't. In this moment I don't even trust in myself. He could be any boy from the school that knows about my Amnesia. This process is being hard, but I need my memories back.