"So can i see them?" She nods and we all follow her into the room they're in.

"They are so beautiful, i love them already. I cant wait till the get bigger so i can play sports with them and stuff. Things that Grandpas do. All of a sudden i feel old, like im supposed to retire and buy nice cars." We laugh.

After that they caught up and Nique introduced him to D and Nat. "Well its about time for me to be heading back to my place but call me anytime if you need me or just want to see me." He hugs Nique and her ma. "And you. Me, you amd your boy need to hang out sometime. Kinda like a boys night out get away from the girls and get to know each other better." I nod and dap him up. "Im down with whatever." D says the same. "Alright bye see you guys soon." We all say bye and Nique shuts the door. "Yo that was some crazy sh-stuff." I say remembering Nique's moms and the babies are here. She looks at me and pinches my arm. "Ow! Sorry ma!" I rub my arm.

I look at time and its ten thirty. "Ooo we need to go babe. We gotta wake up early to go get your dress and my tux." Her widen. "Oh yeeaah, i forgot. Ma we have to go." She nods and hugs then kisses Nique on the cheek. "You still dropping them off her tomorrow?" Nique nods strapping Kam in his carrier. "Yo D you coming?" He shakes his head. "Nah im riding with Nat to her place." I shake my head and chuckle. "Alright fam." I finish strapping Leo in his carrier and pick it up. "Bye ma." I say hugging Nique's moms. I got real use to calling her ma, considering im never gonna leave Nique's side, ever. She chuckles and kisses me on the cheek. "Be safe." We nod and leave out the door.

Me and Nique pull into the driveway at the same time and i get out helping her with the babies. We walk inside and go put Kam and Leo straight in their cribs. The day tired my little soldiers out man. I kiss them on the foreheads, turn the baby monitors on then go to our room.

When i come in the room Nique is pass out on the bed. I chuckle and walk over to her. "All my babies had a long day huh?" I whisper taking off her sandals and her pants. Ooo what i wish i could do to her body right now. I put the covers over her and kiss her forehead. Her heavy sleep ass.

I take a shower then put on my boxer briefs and basketball shorts and get in bed. Nique turns around and puts her head on my chest and wraps her arms around me. I wrap my arms around her and fall asleep fast. Sweet dreams..

*

Im awaken by my phone going off. I look at it and its Big C. What does he want at this time of night, i answer it.

Me- Aye whats up?

Big C- Yo im just calling to say i love you man. No matter what anyone says you were always like a son to me B and i understand you handing over the business to D. Better your life well do better than me anyways. Ive seen you grow into a man and now that you have your sons i know you'll be a even more better man. Do whats right for them and your girl and know i will be always watching over you.

At that moment i couldnt help but cry. This man is like a father to me and to think of the fact that he may not be here with me anymore is killing me. I sniff.

Big C- Man stop crying. Dont cry for me ima be alright. I just need youto get your life right so i aint gotta worry about when im gone.

I nod like he can see me.

Me- Alright I love you man.

Big C- I love you too man. Now get some sleep. *cough cough* Ah shit that hurts.

Me- You alright! You need me to come?

He chuckles.

Big C- Na im cool stay where you at i can handle myself.