Chapter 8:

Hi Guys! I know I haven't updated in a while so please forgive me I have had some major writers block for the past month and it sucks, I have homework piling up and have hardly anytime to write so I will get as much as I can done. I have been busting my butt with the homework and I hope you guys understand.

Star's POV-

I woke up with Ratchets arm around me and checked my internal clock, 5:15!? what the hell am I doing up?

I suddenly felt a nudge on my servo, which was hanging off the bed and yanked my servo back to me. The thing that nudge my servo whimpered and I gasped peeking over the edge of berth to see a small pup looking up at me.

I cooed and reached down to pick up the small pup, the pup yelped and then when on the berth she scurried over to me and cuddled into my tank purring. I giggled quietly and scratched him behind his audio receptor.

"Finally woke up? God you are so beautiful!" The pup growled and I smiled amused, "Fine, fine! is handsome better?" The pup gave a stiff nod and I grabbed him by his tank and started to tickle him.

He barked out a laugh and after he was all smiles and tired he fell into peaceful recharge. I sighed and started to shift on the birth, I sat up deciding that I couldn't fall back into recharge and swung my peds off the berth and stood up, being quiet as to not wake up either of them.

I opened the door quietly and it clicked shut as I walked out. 

"Why are you up so early StarFire?" I jumped turning around to see....

Optimus.

"Oh...Hi Optimus, I was just heading off to get some energon, couldn't fall back into recharge so I decided to get a drink, You wanna come..?" I asked politely, Optimus chuckled and gave a stiff nod.

We made it to the energon storage and I grabbed out three energon cube's, I handed him it and began walking back to me and Ratchets berth room, Optimus fallowing behind quietly.

We made it to my berth room and I put in the Key-code, I turned to Optimus before going back into the berth room.

"I'll see you around Optimus, gotta go wake up your grumpy medic." I chuckled at my little joke and Optimus smiled a little. 

"Yes, we shall talk later StarFire, It's good to have you back Sis." I smiled warmly at Optimus and hugged him tightly, "It's good to have my brother back to, Orion." Optimus rested his chin on my head and rubbed my wings, causing me to purr in content.

"Good bye for now Optimus, I will talk to you later." I kissed his metal cheek and headed into my berth room the door clicking shut as I stepped in, Ratchet stirred from his recharge and smiled at me as his optics slowly opened.

"Hello Ratchet. I brought you some energon, so you wouldn't be as tired and grumpy as you are every morning." I grinned at him and he just chuckled.

2 hours later, BROUGHT TO YOU BY PEWDIEPIE!!! :3

Tailspin yipped excitedly as he ran around my peds chasing a small metal ball, I smiled down at him lovingly, I walked up behind Ratchet, Optimus, Bumblebee, Acree, Bulkhead, and the fleshling's.

I rose my optic ridge at the three humans. I cautiously came into their line of sight and the female gasped, "Oh Wow! You are so big! Do you have a sword? Oh wait, you have a tail?!? Holy Slash Monkey's this is awesome! Can you shape-shift into a dog? or no maybe a wolf! do yo- Miko! Leave the bot alone. You are overwhelming her." I vented in relief as the small femme quieted her rapid mouth. 

The mech fleshling's walked up to me and stared up at me as I crouched down close to there level, "What is your name's? Never seen small fleshlings on base before." I said curiously, they both smiled.

"I am Jack and the midget right here is Raph." I chuckled as they both smiled up at me, "Hello Jack, and Raph it is a pleasure to meet you two!" I chirped happily. The small femme, Miko I believe, came running up to me. 

I took a step back afraid she might rant again, and ask questions, but that wasn't the case instead she grinned at me, "I'm Miko! Whats your name?" I chuckled at the femme and held my digit out to her.

"Hello Miko, I am StarFire, but you may call me Star."

So! StarFire has met the Autobots charges! What do you guys think? I know it might be a short chapter but I promise to make the next one longer!