Chapter 4: Autobot Base

I am SOOOOOOO Sorry! I know I haven't updated for a while but I am now I hope you enjoys this chapter!!

Starfire's POV-

I had finally made it to the Autobot base, but also with a broken spark. I didn't want to leave him but when I saw his optics change to red, I knew... That I was never going to see my Megatronus again. But finally seeing him with those beautiful blue optics even only for a few clicks, it filled me with joy.

Megatronus will always be my first and last love, knowing that us Cybertronian's can only have one mate. It's stupid really, Knowing that you can only love once, and knowing that I can't have a sparkling with anyone else but my mate. 

I continues beeping nocked me out of my sorrowful thoughts, I had just enough time to yell "Scrap!" before everything went black.

2 Hours Later

I could hear everything around me but I couldn't move, I felt pain everywhere and the yelling of the bots in the room was not helping with my helmache. I groaned quietly and powered on my optics, I hissed as a bright light flooded my vision, blinding me for a short period of time.

I blinked rapidly before finally getting used to the bright light. The bots hadn't noticed that I was awake yet and were still arguing, quite Loudly might I add. I cleared my throat quietly then yelled,

"Shut the Frag up!" The room or whatever I was in became deathly quiet, and then questions started coming from left and right.

"Are you Hurt?" Ratchet.

"What did they do to you?!" Bulkhead.

"Did Megatron hurt you?" Optimus.

"Beep! Chirp! Buzz! Beep!" Bumblebee. (Translation: "What Happened to you?!")

"Please quiet down! Your hurting my audio receptors!" I croaked tiredly, Ratchet came to my side and picked up a cube of Energon, my tanks growled and I drank the Energon greedily.

"Thank you Ratchet." I mumbled quietly but loud enough for him to hear.

"Your welcome." He stated before walking over to a monitor, I whined in pain when my hips moved and hissed as I touched busted metal where my fingers touched, I move my hand away from the injury before looking at the rest of the group in my room.

Bumblebee was giving me a concerned look, Bulkhead looked sad, and Optimus was stone-faced as usual.

"I-I'm alright just a minor puncture..." I mumbled trailing off, started at my servos, which became oddly interesting.

Ratchet turned to look at me giving me a stern look he said, "It is not a minor puncture! That puncture almost injured your mane hip joint!" He snapped, I rolled my optics and waved him off.

"I have survived way more major injuries then this Ratchet." I stated firmly, then I went to sit up, only to be pushed down by Ratchet softly and he laid me back down. I groaned in annoyance and closed my optic drowsiness taking over and soon I was in recharge.

I know! This is the shortest chapter I have EVER done. And I'm sorry. But! I will make sure to make the next chapter longer,

WAIT! I have a question. who do you want Star to fall in love with? We all know seekers can have two mates!

So here are the options.....

Optimus.

Ratchet.

Smokescreen.

Wheeljack.

AND!

Any Decepticon of YOUR choice!

Just put your Vote in the comments and I will post it the winner when I get them.

I love you my readers! Thank you so much for reading my book!