Chapter 2:Captured

-Starfires POV-

I whimpered quietly as my optics onlined 'where was I?' I glanced around to see that I was in a cell, then all the memory's came back, seeing the handsome Optimus Prime and the autobots, fighting Vehicons, and seeing Starscream again.

The door opened and I scooted into a corner, I glanced up and saw a very silent no face-plated purple and black mech, I snarled at him and just glared at him, I glanced at his hand to see that he had an Energon cube, I growled and turned my back to the mech, "Energon: Eat, Starfire:Low on Energon" the mech stated simply, "Good then leave, all I want to be is offlined" I growled and snapped at his ped, "Energon:Eat, Starfire:Very Low and dropping" coolent started to flow from my optics, I turned around sharply and snarled at him, "Do you see that I do not care!?!" I whimpered and sat in my corner and waited for my Energon levels to drop.

I whimpered and whined, my whole body started to shake, the mech sighed and headed out the door, a few minutes later the door opened again, "Go away! I don't want the fragging Energon you scrap heap!" I growled loudly, I could tell that the bot flinched. "S-star?" I turned my helm and saw Starscream, I grunted and glared at him, "What do you want?" I growled, Starscream whimpered and whined his wings bent down in saddness, my optics softened and I thought I saw a little bit of Energon leek from his optics, he turned around and started to walk out the door, I Transformed and walked slowly up to him, "Sweetspark wait" I vented softly and put my servo on his shoulder armor, he turned around and looked up at me with coolent filled optics.

I carresed his face-plate and wipped his coolent tears away, "I'm sorry Sweetspark, I-it's just I've missed my little brother and I'm really worried about you" I smiled softly and his optics flashed blue, "There's my handsome mech" I cooed softly, Starscream yawned and I chuckled when he blushed, "Come here Sweetspark, I think you need some recharge" I walked over to the corner and sat down, Starscream sat on my lap and curled close to my spark, "I love you sweetspark" I chuckled and jently rubbed his wing and he purred, "I-i love you to Star~" He purred and fell into recharge.

I vented and stood up with Starscream in my servo's recharging, sence Starscream left the door unlocked I was going to take him back to his berth room, I opened the door and looked around the hall no one was here..... That is very odd. I followed his sent and it lead to a door with the name-plate 'Commander Starscream' I sighed and opened the door slowly, the berthroom was gray and there was of corse a berth and a desk, I set Starscream down on the birth and softly stroced his helm he purred in his recharge and I smiled softly, I leaned down and kissed his forhelm and he smiled softly in his recharge.

I started to humm softly and Starscream smile in his sleep. When I was humming to Starscream my audios cout a slight sound behind me, I turned around and glared.........

 CLIFFHANGER! Sorry guy's I know I havent been updating enough and you're probebly pissed at me but I will try to update more, it's just that I have all the school work I have to catch up on, but I promise I will try to update this book and my other ones.