Chapter 1:My Sweet Little Starscream

Well this is my first TFP fanfic so I hope you like it!

-Starfire's POV-

"Star! Star!" Starscream came running into my thrown room his little peds making a slight Click Clack sound as he came running in, "Pick me up! pick me up!" I chuckled I set down my datapad and Picked him up, "Whats got you so riled up Sweetspark?" He grinned, "Happy creation-day!" I smiled and ran my smooth digits along his wing while he purred, "Thank-you Seewtspark! I thought no one remembered" Starscream shivered as I hit a certon part of his wing and his purring became louder.

-5 Vorns later-

"Star!" He whined he gave me puppy-dog eyes and I couldn't resist, I smiled and handed him his energon, Starscream was growing up to be a very Gentle-Mech he is now 17 Vorns old reaching his adult age, Just as we were about to start talking a guard came running in, "Queen Starfire! T-the Decepticons are here threatoning your people's saftey!" I growled and looked at my little brother.

I held his helm in my hands and kissed his four-helm, "Starscream I want you to run far away from hear, get to the Autobots please promise me that you will get there and not come back for me?" He looked confused, then relization hit him.

"No! I will not let you die!" He hugged me tight, "I have to do it Starscream for the seeker's and for you I don't want you ending up on the wrong side so Please promise that you will run and not look back, alright sweetspark?" he nodded and bolted for the back door, "Oh! and Starscream don't forget that no matter what I will always love you!" I yelled as he ran out the door, I heard a faint 'I love you to' and then and there I knew that I probebly won't be getting out of this online or prisoner.

-2 Vorn's later-

I walked through the empty palace halls silently, 'how am I going to get to Earth?' I growled and vented frustraded, 'Primus why? I just want to see my baby brother again' I vented softly before heading to the escape pods, I was finally leaving my dead planet Cybertron, 'I just hope Starscream recignises me' I thought as I climbed into the pod, as it ejected it sent me into emergency stasis.

CRASH!

I was onlined by my pod crashing into the earths surface, I vented sharply as my pod moved to the left 'Scrap' I thought before hiding behind the steering counsil, the front of the pod was ripped open, I peeked around the counsil to see a handsome blue and red mech, my ped scraped against the ground and a light was shot towards me, my wings stiffened, "Hello is anyone here? We are the Autobots we will not hurt you" 'Autobots?' I gasped quietly and stood up slowly, my wings were on display proudly, I saw that the mech had stiffened slightly, "Starscream?" I looked at the femme bewhildered, "You know my little brother? How!" I growled quietly and my wings flaired angrilly, the bots looked at me shocked, some beeps came from the left of me, I glanced at the yellow bot, "He's a Dacepticon" My vents quickined, "No, No, No! I pacificly told him to go to the Autobots! No!" I whimpered and my nees calapsed, somebot vented and my wings flaired as somebot touched them slightly;

I growled at them and there servo retreated, "What do you want?" I snarled at them, The red and blue mech smiled warmly, "Would you like to joine the Autobots?" I vented but nodded, "It would be an honor" I stood on my peds my Cyber-Wolf ears flicked to the side, I sniffed the air just as the Autobots were about to go out the door I Transformed into my beast mode and ran in front of them, they gasped and I stood in a protective stance in front them.

I sniffed again and growled "Decepticons!" I sniffed again and growled, I turned around and nudged Primes stomach pushing him towards the back of the pod, he backed up slowly and the team with him, "Stay here and you will be alright" I commanded, "No I am not letting you go out there alone" I turned my helm up and carresed the side of his helm with my helm, "I'm doing it to protect you, now stay"

I backed up and ran out of the pod and shredded the first Vehicon, I growled as one charged me, I hit it with my barbed tail through the spark, just as I was about to attack the next Vehicon an Energon coller was put around my neck, I went full beast mode and grabbed the con's servo in my jaws, I crushed it's servo and the con cried out in agony and bulted.

The rest of the con's followed except one, I snarled at the familiar seeker that I used to call little brother, "Traitor!" He flinched and I saw hurt in his optics, He started to walk towards me but I just loward my head in disapointment, "I thought you were better then this Sweetspark, but I come to Earth to see that your with the wrong group, you have disapointed me Starscream! I thought I raised you better! were is that little Sparkling that I love with blue sparkling optics? but know all I see is a ruthless red eyed Con" I spat, coolent started to build up in my eyes and I turned away from him.

"P-please listen to me Star! I was forced into this! I didn't want this!" I whimpered quietly, "Then why havent you left them?" I growled at him as I went to turn around a shock went through the coller and all I could see was black.

Cliffhanger! So how did you like it? this is one of my first TFP storys as I have probubly said already but please tell me if you like this chapter!