Chapter 3:Megatron

Update! I'm sorry I took so long but I was on a little vacation but here is the third chapter hope you like it!

-Starfire's POV-

I growled at the sight behind me, Megatron was sanding behind me smirking.

"Megatron!" I growled before shifting and snapping at him, standing protectively over my brothers bed, I snarled at him as he attempted to reach out to me and touch me but I snapped at his servo, "Why did you bring me here!?" I snarled furiously and watched as he smiled sadly.

I looked at him confused and watched as he slowly reached his servo out and caressed my metal cheek softly, "You look as beautiful as I last saw you, StarFire~" He purred and I glared at him furiously moving away from his touch, "Don't you dare call me beautiful after what you did!" He frowned and then smirked.

"Ah... I remember now... I tried to make you mine before the war and you Rejected my love!" I growled and snapped at him, "You thought I rejected you!? No! I ran away from you because you changed! You became ruff and heartless and you beat me! Do you call that love Megatronus!?" I growled out his real name and he winced.

I softened my voice and sighed, "You hurt me Megatronus... You hurt me bad and that caused me to run away, I was afraid of you for the longest time... I didn't know what to do, but if you want me back then I want my Megatronus back. I want the sweet soft and gentle Megatronus back... Please come back to me..." I begged quietly.

He looked like he was having an internal battle and his eye's flashed there beautiful baby blue multiple time's before they stayed blue, my eye's brightened and I walked up to him cautiously, "M-Megatronus?" I whispered and he smiled before pulling me into a loving hug, I hugged back and sighed happily.

"I've missed you my Love." He mumbled into my neck cables, I shivered and buried my head into his chest, "And I you, Mate." He suddenly groaned and his hug tightened enough to hurt me, I yelped and tried to get out of his grip, his sharp talons punctured my hip-plates, "Your hurting me!" I whimpered and tried to push him away again.

I looked up into his eye's and they were there ugly ruby red, I gasped and kneed him in the private's, he groaned and lessened his grip on me, I wriggled out of his hold and bolted out of the room at the same time shifting into my Cyber-Wolf form.

"No! Star Wait!" Tears gathered in my optics and I slipped past some of the guards and ran to the flight deck, I stopped panting before shifting back to my By-petal form, "I'm sorry Starscream..." I whimpered through the mind link before shutting it off just as Megatron came up to the flight deck.

His optics widened and I looked at him sorrowfully, "I am sorry my Love, but I have to go, I will forever love you my sweet Megatronus.." I whimpered again before shifting into my Cybertronian jet form and flying at high speed away from the ship.

The last thing I herd before I was out of hearing rang was a scream of agony and anger,

"NOOOO!!!!"  

Well I hope you guys liked that chapter and I want you guys to send in suggestions as to what you want to happen next! And I will see witch one is the best even though I know all of them will be great!!