Need Some Time Lyon?

Start from the beginning

____________________________________________________________________________________

It was visitor's day at Fiore College so as Gray dragged Lyon passed the crowds of people, no one noticed that it was strange.

"Where are you taking me?" Lyon asks.

"Somewhere safe... And kind of awkward." Gray began to slightly regret what he was about to do but,

When Gray finally reached his 'destination' he opened the door and threw the white haired vampire in there.

Lyon cursed in pain as his shoulder scraped the floor and Gray came in closing the door behind him.

"I know it's weird but, we're here. In the, er... bathroom." Gray began to regret what he was going to do more and more.

"Hell yeah, it's weird! What the hell do you want from me?!" Lyon shouts, taking off his jacket since it ripped from the fall.

"You know good and well what I need to do. You aren't exactly... suppose to be here. According to a lot of people, you and the others died a long time ago. But, you are here anyway. So, I have to keep you safe with my power." Gray tries to find a sharp rock or something.

"Your power?" Lyon asks.

"I am the son of an exorcist after all." The shirtless exorcist scraps his hand to allow it to bleed and put its near Lyon's face.

"Drink it." he says.

"Drink your blood?? Ha! Not in a million ye-" Gray forces his bloodied hand over Lyon's mouth.

"Don't try to resist, asshole! You hurt too many people to refuse this! I had to watch all three of them suffer all this time because you decided to play the hero and save me instead of yourself!" Gray screams, remembering what happened on the bus massacre.

~Flashback~

Gray was screaming, trying to find Juvia's hand that was gone. The next turn had Gray crash into a window, hearing a loud crack from the glass. Between the fuzzy vision and the screams of everyone else, he saw a head of white grabbing him by the shoulders and breaking the remainder of the glass to make an exit.

In his hand was a picture of a pink-haired girl, cheerily smiling with the white-haired boy kissing her cheek.

"L-Lyon..." Gray groaned, feeling the pain on his head but, his vision began to slightly focus.

His childhood friend, Lyon Vastia, was definitely in worse shape than Gray. Blood was stained all over his body and what looked like a dog bit into his shoulder.

"Lyon! Jesus fuck! You're bleeding ou-!" Gray shouts, having his mouth covered by Lyon.

"I'm getting you out of this hell hole but, you have to promise me something." Lyon whispers in his ear.

"Make sure that Meredy stays alive."

Gray didn't remember what happened next.

~Flashback Ends~

Gray pulls out the same picture, still slightly stained with blood but, in pretty good condition.

"Ur, Ultear, Meredy... I had to watched them cry at the funeral. I had to keep your fucking promise. Do you have any idea how many times that Ultear and I caught Meredy trying to kill herself because of you?!" Gray screams.

Lyon was silent. He didn't know what to say.

"So, you owe them three years of suffering... And I plan on making you pay them back!" Gray activates a bonding spell.

"I, Gray Fullbuster, of the frozen ice, now intertwine our fates and ties the bonds between us together. By drinking this blood, you swear loyalty to and therefore are mine to command. Bind, Lyon of the Snow!"

The burning sensation in Gray's right arm subsided the moment he let go of Lyon's face, leaving an ice/snow-like tattoo.

"There we go..." he hears his friend crying and he smiles softly.

"It'll be fine, Lyon."

Lyon Vastia
Age: twenty two years old
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Black/Red
Race: Vampire
Codename: Sub-Zero Emperor
Tamed by Gray Fullbuster on June 21, 2015
____________________________________________________________________________________

"ACHOOOO!" Juvia sneezes.

"I must have allergies." she says, wiping her nose again.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A girl wakes from another nightmare, breathing hard as she tried to shake the horrid images from her mind.

So much blood...

As she tried to fall back to sleep, her wrist began to glow the color of her hair.

That could only mean one thing.

"Lyon... Is alive?"

(Written by gensuta)