Cold Water

Erza: Welcome to first chapter, written by me! The image of the day is Natsu's last smile, which can be related to the first chapter for several reasons... And the song of the day is Going Under by Evanescence! Now, chapter will be posted just about every other (if not every) Saturday from this point on! Please be aware of that! And without further ado... Please enjoy!!!

June 7th, 2012
Hargeon, Fiore
Senior Class Trip of Fairy Tail High
12:58 A.M.

"Lucy-san! Gray-sama and Natsu-san are fighting again!" Juvia shouted over the seat where the two boys were brawling.

The blonde sighed before grabbing the pinkette's ear and yanking it.

"Natsu! I won't give you your present if you fight!" She smirks and he instantly gets off.

"Well, aren't you tied around her finger?" His best friend, who he had just been fighting with, Gray laughs.

"Shut it, ice princess!" Natsu blushes slightly, knowing that he was completely right.

Natsu had been dating Lucy since sophomore year. She was his angel, his princess, his everything. Especially since he was turning eighteen today.

"Natsu..." she gives a light peck on his lips and Gray laughs at his face, just as pink as his hair.

"Salamander! Get a room!" The two hear Natsu's other friend, Gajeel shout.

"Gajeel, leave them alone." the tiny blunette hit him with a book.

"If you three don't cut it out, you better kiss your asses goodbye." Jellal, the student council president's boyfriend, issued to the three males about the dangers of disturbing Erza's beauty sleep.

The three boys glup and the girls laugh.

It seemed like a normal school field trip.

"Hey, does anybody else hear that?" Juvia asks, looking out the window.

"Hear what, Juvs?" Gray asks.

"I don't know... Maybe it was just my-"

All of a sudden... The bus took a sharp turn.

June 7th, 2015
Magnolia, Fiore
Fairy Hill Apartment Complex, Apartment 4E
8:32 A.M.

"Lu-chan!"

"Lucy!"

"Oi, Lucy!"

I heard them banging on my door, like savages.

Why... WHY DOES MONDAY MORNING ALWAYS HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS?!

"Alright, I'm getting up!" I scream and throw a pillow at the door.

Monday mornings... Suck.

Almost two weeks till summer break for the college students. Finally. Dear god... It's been hell for us four since that day three years ago.

The cops told us that the bus took a wrong turn and crashed into a port in Hargeon. Some of us fell in the ocean before it went up in flames. There were twenty-four students and a chaperone on the bus that day.

Only us four made it out alive.

They told us that everyone died, except for us four.

Just the four of us.

We are the only one who knows what truly happened.

The reason why they called the case "Citizen V".

Since then, we've looked out for each other. Like family.

The survivors of the Fairy Tail High Senior Class Trip Bus Accident:

Gray Fullbuster

Levy McGarden

Erza Scarlet

and me, Lucy Heartfilia

"Would you be able to bite the forbidden fruit if it meant you could see him again?"

(Written by tatitex1)