Need Some Time Lyon?

(Song of the week: Cemetery Gaits by Los Campesinos!

Pic of the week: GRUVION BECAUSE GRAY DESERVES THE LOVE ^_^)

June 21st, 2015
Fiore Hunter College
11:00 AM

It was at last the first day of summer and the first thing that the ice cold Gray Fullbuster does is come to class half-friggin-naked. Of course, the girls fawn over his muscular body, but his sculpting teacher did not find it humorous at all. She took a deep breath as she was about to yell at him when the announcements came on for the morning.

"Gooooooood Morning students of Fiore Hunter!" Came out the booming voice of the positive dean, Makarov Dreyar.

He continues, "I am pleased to announce that today marks the first day of summer and yet another day closer to the end of the semester! Since it's been hot hot hot! There WILL indeed be an exception to students who wear... Less clothing than usual."

Gray simply smirked at the furious teacher as he went to go take a seat and the announcements continued.

With a happy sigh, the exorcist worked on his beautiful ice sculpture of none other than Juvia.

"Well, well well-" a voice startles Gray causing him to drop the ice sculpture but, the figure catches it.

"I didn't think while visiting this... 'Lovely' college that I find to see YOU here." He continued with a grin and places the Juvia ice sculpture back upon the table.

Gray recognized this figured voice but, then again, his appearance would have given him instantly away.

"White hair and just as cocky as ever... Aren't you, Lyon?" Gray mumbles under his breath, seeing his old rival alive.

"What are YOU doing here?!" Gray whisper yells at the vampire as he hurriedly stands up to avoid knocking the sculpture over once more.

"Well, since me and the others are... back. I wanted to find something interesting to do. Like ice sculpting." Lyon smirks, eyeing the sculpture of Juvia.

"Then, go do it elsewhere! We don't want you here to start anymore problems!" Gray shouts.

"But isn't sweet Juvia already here?" Lyon grabs Gray's sculpture and kisses her face.

That question really shut him up. Gray stood there silent and refused to look at Lyon Vastia's face. If he acted, he probably could've killed him on the spot. He was a vampire after all but, he couldn't forget that he was her son too. He couldn't have her suffer again either.

"Hm. I see." Lyon began to walk away when Gray attempts to go after him.

"W-wait! Lyon!" Gray chases after him.

"What? Did you miss having me to play rival with?" His black eyes twinkled knowing how Gray truly felt.

"To be honest... I have just a bit, buddy." Gray says, slapping Lyon's back rather harshly.

"Pffft, buddy?" He laughed rubbing his aching back.

"Yeah and now, you're coming with me." Gray grabs Lyon by the collar of his jacket and began to drag him somewhere.

"W-what? Hey!! Stop that! This jacket was expensive!" Lyon's constant shouts eventually silenced.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Juvia sneezed in class.

"That's funny... I only sneeze when there are possible yaoi relationships with Gray-sama..." Juvia wipes her nose.