But then yelling came from the crowd, and someone threw something at Emily. More yelling came, as Emily just moved on to another fan. A hat was thrown at her, as she picked it up and threw it back into the stands. I sighed out, a pout on my face.

Why were they being so mean to her?

Emily walked over to sign another jersey for a fan, as something was thrown from the stands. The camera panned out, as a drink hit Emily on the shoulder. It burst, as a cream brown liquid flew onto Emily's jersey and face. She flinched, trying to shake the liquid off of her. Once I saw the container and took a closer look at the liquid, I realized it was coffee. Someone just threw hot coffee at Emily. She flinched, and apologized to the fan. She ran across the field, and to her bench. Hearing my phone ring, I reached over to grab it.

"Hey." I said, not taking my eyes off of the tv.

"Are you watching?" Tobin's voice filled my ear.

"Yah, I'm watching." I replied.

"Was that-coffee?" She questioned, and I hummed.

"Yah." I mumbled.

"Kel, what the hell is happening?" Tobin questioned. "Alex is practically throwing another tantrum over here."

"They're angry at her, mad. When she was asked if she was staying with PSG, she said no." I told Tobin.

"They can't be mad at her for that." Tobin defended.

"Tobs, she's been playing with them for two years. I think there all going to be a little upset." I said, sighing out.

On the tv, I watched as the med team helped clean Emily up and get her a clean jersey. She had red splotches on her face and shoulder that I realized were burns.

"It pisses me off." I snapped.

"Hey, calm down. Three more days. You have to wait three more days to see her, and then she's all yours." Tobin said, and I groaned.

"Yah, yah I know." I mumbled. The game was starting up as I saw Emily walk over to the referees. "Gotta go Tobs, talk to ya later."

"Alright, see yah Kel." She hung up, as I tossed my phone onto the couch. Grabbing the remote, I turned up the volume.

"-I'm pretty sure it was coffee." One of the announcers said.

"Some people have no respect anymore." The other one said.

"Emily Rush was just signing posters, and had hot coffee thrown at her. It's ludicrous." The first one said.

"Well, let's get this game started."

I saw Emily walk out onto the field, her bulging muscles sticking out from her navy blue jersey. Her tattoos shined against her tan skin, and her abs could be seen through her shirt. Her dark brown hair was back in a long braid, and her white scars stuck out against her dark skin.

"Let's go babe." I mumbled, as I saw her get her bitch face on. She was ready to kick ass.

---

The next day I decided to start getting the house ready for when Emily got back. Two more days. She came home the fifteenth. Walking into the kitchen, I started to clean. Grabbing my beats earbuds, I pushed them in my ears. Pressing shuffle on my phone, Bo$$ by Fifth Harmony came on. Tucking my phone in my pocket, I started to dance as I cleaned. Taking out the bad stuff from the fridge, I threw it in the trash. Cleaning off the counters, I then moved back to the living room.

Picking up the small pillows, I laid them back on the couch. Cleaning up the coffee table, I straightened the magazines that either had me or Emily on them.