Silence Before The Storm

AUTHORS NOTE:
Above is the Cover for Until All Are One, I DigiDrew it myself. As a double treat for y'all, I'm thinking of writing a SWR collaborative Fic, and I want one of you to help! Just comment if you want. Its about pre Ghost Crew Sabine. I wanted to do another about Sabine, cause she's so interesting, but 'Until All Are One' is all about Ezra. Back to the collaboration fic, It's called
'Like A Mandolorian Scorned' I'll have that cover out soon. I worked hard as boners on the covers(I used official posters as reference.), and the story.

Sooo,

Enjoy!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This was Sabine's first capture since she had joined Phoenix Squadron. Every time that she had been this close to these bars, she had been opening them to let someone out. She was driving herself crazy on the cannibalistic Sith Inquisitor. She couldn't stand Ezra being defaced as the  Inquisitor said he would. She shivered at the thought of him eating Ezra. She knew fear. Real fear. Inside her chest, she felt a pain. Like something was pushing her apart. It was really uncomfortable, but she wasn't going to undress in front of stormtroopers to examine herself, or give away the first aid kit she was still carrying.

Meanwhile, Elswhere On The Ship.

The Inquisitor had just checked Ezra's frozen corpse into the Kaminoan export clone ward. He had full intentions of eating the boy, but he wanted his own youngling. He needed to train one before he could become a candidate for the glorious position of Darth. If he could clone this child, he would be of great use to the empire. Darths Vader and Sidious would be most pleased with his actions.

"Kaminoan, I presume I'll have this boy and his clone back after the cloning? I intend to eat one, and train the other as my own, so they had both be in great condition."

"Yes, yes. You'll have your living specimens once they're ready. Now go, I'm sure the Sith have greater matters to attend to."

The Inquisitor snarled, as he walked away. The Kaminoan craned it's long neck around, and began putting the frozen body of Ezra Bridger into the defroster.

"He should be within a heat matrix warm enough to extract DNA in 72 hours."

Meanwhile, Sabine was getting harassed by the Stormtroopers. They had Cadets throw random tear gas canisters into her cell, while she was chained to the wall, helpless. They made some very inappropriate comments, even more so considering Sabine being only 15. She held out, not giving an inch, a stalwart Mando.

I can't believe these punks are soldiers. They're complete jokes. Now, in the halls of Mandolorian lore, Jango Fett was a true soldier. Why couldn't they clone him? I guess it makes our job easier. But our job isn't easy at all.

After a while, the troopers left. They probably left to go do something more important than sexually harass and abuse a teenage prisoner. She turned back into her cell, and took out the shiv she had been sharpening on the wall. Stormtrooper armor was surprisingly cheap, and after a few more hours of sharpening, she'd have a viable weapon. She'd escape, shank some troopers, get her guns, snag Ezra's body, and get the fuck out of there. Simple escape plan. The hardest part would be getting out of this damn cell. When she came back to reality, she realized that she had been carving Ezra's face into the wall, quite artistically. Spaced out Sabine had working on the shading of his hair, and was doing beautifully creating a notanistic balance of contrast. Sabine felt proud of her shiv art, and felt sad after remembering Ezra.