Meeting the uncle 2

JACOB'S VIEW

"Tell me something 'uncle' what's your name exactly?" Jacob had turned his body towards the stairs and strolled down making his way to the man "my name is Madon if that's what your gonna ask, in Celtic it means a youthful god" uncle Madon had strolled to the kitchen grabbing a broom and dust pan, he placed the dustpan onto the kitchen floor and immediately started sweeping "now Jacob if you could please help me, I want nova to come home with a clean house so therefor we must go at god speed" the old man had coughed harshly and raspy "are you ok?" Jacob walked to Madon's side holding his shoulder abit worried but kept his distance "yes yes in fine, the doctor said i am simply coming down with a common cold so please do not fret I've had much worse" the old mans tired eyes had looked upon Jacob's face, his grey eyes had shown mixed emotions of happiness, pain, and guilt "I'll clean the tables and dishes, you uncle Madon sweep" he looked at the mans hunched figure indicating his back problems, his wrinkled skin had brown dots "how old are you Madon?" The tired man had locked his eyes to Jacob "much older then you my dear boy" Jacob was puzzled by his response but simply nodded and grabbed a rag from a near by closet, he turned on the faucet which surprisingly enough had clear clean water "well the place is down right awful but the electricity and water are working" Jacob loathed being in the house considering the poor state of it, he sighed heavily as he wet the rag ready to clean the tables and anything else the old man would probably need help with, Jacob's thought's wandered over to Nova's well being considering she would be alone, he knew she could take care of herself but he couldn't help worry about her often when she was in her own.

NOVA'S  VIEW

"You may buy whatever pleases you ma'am" the employee had smiled at nova as she was browsing for new clothes, clothes that would conceal her in public one that the streets wouldn't recognize her in "thank you although I have a question" nova asked as politely as she could "are there any clothes for..." Nova had shown the assassins signia on her belt to the employee. Her eyes had widened as she walked to the back of the store and ushered nova with her excitedly "we have many robes for you assassin and in fact just  recently a new shipment was delivered if you'd like to see it" nova looked around the back of the shop, not only did it contain robes but it also contained a variety of weapons and a bomb making station, nova had quickly became excited as she looked at the robes which caught her eyes. One of the robes she had grabbed contained the color of black and white, another had contained the color of Egyptian blue and black, the robes were not that of a familiar feeling to her hands, she couldn't figure out what it might have been but either way she wanted any of the two she picked. Nova turned to the lady who was patiently waiting to ring her up "excuse me but are there any places to change?" Nova asked hopefully "of course! Here let me show you" the women had walked to the opposite side of the room revealing a door as it was covered by a rug, she opened the door which was quite spacious "perfect, thank you so much" nova had smiled and walked to the changing room as she hung the robes on the wall, nova had noticed a mirror "I'm starting to like London again...it's been ages" nova had sighed as a small smile had escaped her lips.

Nova had exited the changing room wearing the black and white one she had grabbed, the size fit her extremely well, she could breath through it quite fine, the pants were that of slightly baggy black, the material felt great on her skin but at the same time felt somewhat foreign, her boots had gone slightly below her knee, the laces were white, her robed felt light, the belt was white, the sash across her outfit was enough to put bombs in them, three bomb holders which was what she needed, the sash itself was white, the belt had contained a larger pouch for throwing knives, her armor was replaced with something even better, the resistance on it was great much better then her old one and not to mention steel, the ones she had before for that of copper, rusty copper actually, the armor was one that belonged to her mother but nova knew she would have to get better armor at some point even if it meant to throw away some of the armor and depart from her old mothers robes however her fathers hidden blade she could not depart from. Her father had the best hidden blade possible, she kept the blade clean and well kept not once letting it rust, she would even add new additions as she she liked to call it. The robe itself was black except for the edges of the robe witch were white, the inside itself was white as well, the hood was black but the fingerless gloves she had were white, she had even purchased new brass knuckles made of steel. Nova went up to the employee as she smiled, nova had decided to buy the black and Egyptian blue robe "is that all you'll be buying today miss.." Her words had silenced "nova...nova Kenway" nova had smiled as did the employee "such a wonderful name for someone so beautiful, anyways miss nova I believe this would be you're first time here right?" "Well yes it is" "well miss nova for every assassins first time here every item is free" nova had smiled "really?" Hearing that made nova somewhat ecstatic "well that's wonderful! Although..I don't need anything more...but what I do need is...a blacksmith, do you now any place here nearby that might have a blacksmith shop nearby?" The women had simply giggled at her question "I'm also a blacksmith miss nova" "really?, well if you wouldn't mind would you please fix the hidden blade, I recently realized it was somewhat broken if not close to broken" Nova flicked her hands up showing the hidden blade and allowing the women to examine it "of course miss nova! I would gladly fix it just wait here for 20 mins and I'll be done but would you please mind putting up the close sign so I may not be disturbed and if you wouldn't mind woul you please protect the store?, in the past this store has gotten robbed in my absence and I do not wish to let down my father" "it's safe to assume that your father is probably out and has left you to watch the shop am I correct?" Nova had realized she was right as her face told her otherwise "you are correct miss nova" "well while you fix the blade I'll watch the shop and put the close sign" nova smiled and put on her hood as she walked to the front of the store, putting up the close sign and leaning against the counter next to the cash register "man today is gonna be a long day" nova sighed greatly as her hands crossed her chest.