A friendly surprise

I awoke in my bed with the light shining through the window curtains and as my eyes adjusted to the shining light I felt a sharp pain in my arm, not realizing what it was I started to groan under my breath with the pain felt to get worse and worse. The pain get as if knives were being wedged into your skin and through your bones, nova started to yelp in pain. Minutes later Thomas came rushing in with panicking in his eyes as he looked all over Nova's body trying to identify the wound but found nothing, his face went abit pale as nova squirmed in bed and grabbed the spot where the pain was at, nova saw Thomas or at least she thought she did, her vision started to become blurry as she softly in pain said "help Thomas..it hurts" nova was unconscious.

While nova was unconscious she had a dream of two days ago, she dreamed of her and Thomas both going to a inn for the night on their way to a city that would take a two day ride by horse which was the fastest transportation besides train that you could get. Upon entering the inn a bottle of alcohol almost hit my face but missed by one centimeter, I saw another bottle coming at my direction, I grabbed the bottle coming at me and quickly hit a drunken man on the head which knocked him out easily and sent the whole inn quiet as all the drunken men turned to see me, a women dressed in clothes of a female assassin. The men in the inn all stood away from me and Thomas frightened of what might happen if they did something stupid. Thomas and I walked to the counter and ordered straight up alcohol, the lady shook all over her body while giving us the drinks. I noticed a man in the back of the inn staring daggers at both me and Thomas but chose to ignore him even if I could feel his eyes burning through the back of my head, I nudged Thomas and whispered to him about the man behind us, Thomas was fully aware of him "I'll tell you about him once we get to our destination" he hissed softly and his expression turned grim witch scared me quite abit, I had never seen Thomas that way and certainty didn't want to. After everything had settled all the drunken men left the inn like a pack of rats would run after seeing a cat except for the one at the back still staring, i pulls my black hoodie up over my save hoping he didn't see my face and if he didn't I wouldn't want him to see it now.

Nova felt herself get shaken roughly and heard a familiar voice call out to her

"NOVA! WAKE UP! IM NOT GONNA LET YOU DIE NOW!!"

Nova heard another voice, one she wasn't familiar with which made her nervous but yet at the same time she heard other voices whisper or murmur towards other's

After what seemed like 20 seconds she was able to open her eyes again and as her eyes got adjusted to her new surroundings she realized she wasn't at an inn or at home which quickly made her panick and call out for Thomas. She  suddenly felt a cold hand on her shoulder, the cold hand made her jump and look next to her only to see Thomas with a worried expression and his blue eyes pierced into her red eyes. She realized she had worried him and scared him half to death. "Thomas..." She looked down only to see a bandage on her arm and realized the pain was gone, she undid her bandage and saw stitches, many stitches almost all the way up to her arm completely, she gasped and looked at Thomas confused, she was about to ask what happened but before she could Thomas answered her question "you had a parasite inside you, it was eating you alive" Thomas looked at the stitches and the back into your eyes "there is something I must show you nova, something you'll love I promise"