Megatron x Decepticon reader. Christmas Special!!

I take nothing, tis is someone else's drawing. Also this will be the Christmas special. I can't do one on Christmas so Ill be doing it now. Lets say.... An early Christmas Present? :3 please ask before use if you want to XD. Enjoy!~ also no lemon today!~ :3

The Decepticons had caught on the Human Holiday Christmas so of course..... We had to celebrate it! We even tried to get Megatron to wear a Santa costume. That never worked. -_-; jerk. But when that happened... We got hurt to. XD he threw one of the droids at the others. Frag. But we still celebrated! All of us in Christmas things. We put mistletoe up, a tree up, Energon snacks, and best of all! We got to put on the Christmas star and the ornaments. ;3. It was fun. So Megatron got so frustrated with the holiday he started chasing us around. So when he bumped into you... He straddled your hips with you under him. Your face flushed about well... From the bump... Your lips.... Crashed together.... Your face was horribly bright now. The blush had spread across your face like water sliding on the ships walls. Neither of you moved. Both of your enjoyed it. That was till a con whistled loudly while laughing. Megatron pulled away. He grabbed a Santa hat and threw it at the con who was smashed down by it. He sat down grumpily on the couch. You grabbed a Santa hat and sat down on his lap. You placed the Santa hat on his head and giggled. This was an interesting day.