Bumblebee x human test subject Deception Reader

Dent question me. I get bored at points. The pictures is not mine and the story is so ask before you use if you want. :3 please enjoy!!!! And sorry for not updating. <///< I ugh.... Have a crush on someone and I'm trying not to fall for them. Hard seeing as were dating. And you will have the power of healing in this! I have also became better at writing :3 I think. XD again! Enjoy!!!!

Bumblebee's POV

He had caught the signals of an energon mine. He was also annoyed that day. Pup decided to paint him pink in his recharge. That was enough to set him off... And the fact she also dumped sparkles on him was even worse! 'That little puppy is going to get it!' he thought. Although he did want his voice fixed... He glared at the road. Must h-
"Scrap!!!!" a feminine voice said. His eyes widen. He sped up to the energon mine and what he saw surprised him. A (Favorite color) femme was in the middle of it. She was a Decepticon by her symbol on her chest. He transformed and practically drooled at the sight. By the facts she was a femme that did nothing. What she was DOING made him do a series of weirs and beeps. This was the first time he saw a femme masturbating.... And a pretty one at that. Her head snapped at him and she froze. Her optics were glazed with lust so she had gotten up, even though she knew he was an Autobot.

Your Amazing Pov
You and the odd Autobot male had just stared. Your lust was controlling you, and the fact you had High Grade Energon. That was a bad choice in your lustful life.... You wished you had masturbated BEFORE this u-
You where abruptly pushed out of your thoughts as you had yet to realise he was staring lower than he needed to. He was like a human teenager! Not that you knew that but oh well! You stalked up to him, seeming to make him uncomfortable. He lost his eye contact with your body and looked anywhere but you. You wrapped your arms around his neck and let one leg come up to his waist. You wondered what it would feel like for an Autobot to be inside of you... Probably the same as a rapist con. You chuckled at your own joke. But this male still wouldn't look at you. That's a shame...

Bumblebees POV
I was getting aroused by a Con! A sexy.. Cute.... Amazing... Femme..... But she was a Con! No way was I g- and you groaned out as you grinded into his body. I got more uncomfortable even worse. She kept grinding and grinding... About 5 grinds later I had lost it. My body pushed her into a wall and she gasped softly. I grabbed her servoes with one of mine and up they went! She was against a wall, no use of the things she called servoes, she was aroused, sexy, and was wetter than water seeing she had her hatch off. I kissed her neck. My servo found its way to her hip and I grabbed her hip roughly. Her servoes were struggling to touch me, but I never let go. 'Armor on or off? Eh it would be faster with on! I also don't have to put it back on after....' I knew I had to be quick. I let go of her servoes and practically tore off my hatch. Her servoes wrapped back around my neck. I found my buddy slithering out of its cave.

Your POV as you are about to have sex with a Con. XD
You stared at his cock... Hmmmmm.... Cock... Con... Well frag. Might as we-
He pushed into you and that's when you knew magic was happening. He had thrust into you over and over. Autobots were soooooo much better!
You moaned in bliss at each thrust. His lips attacked your neck. You gasped softly as he kissed a sensitive wire. Your mouth hanged open as you felt a not in your robotic gut churn. You screamed out loud, you not knowing his name. He grunted in reply and you both came at the same exact time. You felt something slide down your leg and on your ped. You looked down. You then realised that he had to much in him and he had let it all out.... Inside of you... Frag.

Add on
Bumblebee got his voice back and was screaming around the base and acting like a child. Until he lost his voice... Again.