Optimus x reader with 2 sparks x Knockout

Remember ask before you take my story's if you want to. This involves sexual content. Birds and the bees.

(Y/N) POV
Hi! Your names (Y/N)! You, as far as you know, are the only femme Cybertron in existence..... Ok maybe not the only one, your friend Pup is a femme to and along with this girl Arcee. You and Arcee though don't get along for one reason. Optimus. Optimus is your crush along with another mech and Arcee is very protective and I swear she likes Optimus! Like what a fragger. But you don't know why but you've always liked the two by first meet which was at the same time... Skip that part and lets just say where I am. Im in Pups tunnels. Pup is the last of her kind and is a pure white Cybertron wolf with these weird purple glowing strings around her paws and two tails! She also has purple and glowing eyes just like the strings... Guess that means her bloods purple too... She digs for energon since she is the reason for energon mines! I got to admit I of all Cybertrons would hate that more than the rest. So lets again say where we are. In Pups tunnels under a beach. Ok so she loves wa- "HOLLY SCRAP!!!!" you scream at the top of your lungs.
Water comes tumbling in with a happy puppy on the top. You get swept away by the mini tsunami and scream for your life. Two figures are at the end of the tunnel that seems to be Optimus and Knockout. You all get blasted out of the tunnel and fall on top of each other. Pup of course is at the top.
"LETS DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!" Pup screams happily while the rest of you groan in pain. Pup laughs with a smirk. "I'm not THAT heavy am I?" Pup laughs and jumps off. You gasp for breath and get off. Knockout gets off of Optimus's chest who was a blushing mess. Knockout instantly starts chasing Pup. "YOU MESSED UP MY PAINT JOB YOU STUPID MUTT!!!!!!" Pup trips him and he lands on his face. She laughs and prances away only to be grabbed by the tail and slammed into a tree. This is bad... Knockout grabs her neck and slams her face into mud. Oh how painful mud is on a hot day. Pup couldn't exactly get her face out of the mud and started flailing here whole body. Knockout stood happily next to her till a splat of mud went on him. Did i mention Pup could teleport? Well scrap. Pup glares him down before grabbing all the mud she can in her regular form. She stood on her clawed feet. Knockout was soon KNOCKED OUT by mud. This will be a long day.... Good thing Pup got all the energon and now the Autobots and Decepticons live in peace together. All the humans love us now. Life is good. Besides the fact you have 2 sparks and only 1 mind. No wander I like 2 mechs.
Hey at least I like them. Although Im really not sure they like me... Pup grabbed more mud and knocked both me and Optimus out.

§§Time skip brought to you by Pup screaming in mud§§

I woke up. Knockout was still asleep most likely from most damage of the mud.... Ok how does mud even knock us out!? Were fragging metal!!!!
As you through a fit in your head Optimus sighed and sat down after finding no exit in the giant hole. He even tried blasting it which didn't help. Optimus soon felt a small shock under him and a small moan was released. You look over with a blush. Shock was on your face. Optimus blushed hard.
Optimus nervously looked at you. "(Y/N) I swear on my spark I did not mean to." he blushed more as he got horny. Small wires started shocking his hatch and forcing him to clamp a servo over his mouth. Soon Knockout woke up with the same treatment then the treatment went to you. Every Cybertron was getting horny till you made your move. You sat down on Knockouts chest seeing as he fell down. He looked up at you with optics glazed with lust. You knew after this you wouldn't hear the end of it. You were grabbed from behind by Optimus. He nibbled your neck with need even if he didn't show it. Knock out was getting needy for touch as he started rubbing your hatch. You mewled in pleasure by their actions. The air was getting hotter and you were getting more needy for something more... Optimus led his jaw down and on your shoulder. Small tingles where pulsing where your neck was. Vibrations where forming where you abdomen was and Knockout plus Optimus knew it. Small wires from the ground where zapping us all in sensitive spots we would only allow our Sparkmates to touch. Not like we had any anyways but it was not going to end well with our hormones like this.

§§On the other side of the room§§
Pup laughed and laughed her head off and watched her brother, Kit mess around with them. He tapped the small monitor to continue being his evil self. Clicks and laughs echoed the room. Kit was a wolf Cybertron yes but not the same species as Pup. In a way the same species. Their species had different looks no matter what. So her brother looked odd too. He had almost black armor with 5 tails and 4 holes along his back filled with strings and the fact he had strings around his muzzle was odd.... Maybe to stop biting? Oh well. But he also had these baby blue optics that could send a femme on edge in cuteness. He was like a little puppy!!!! Come here wittle puppy!!!! (Sorry. I had to. XD. :3)

§§Back to your room§§
You flipped Optimus on his back right next to Knockout. They gulped when you glared them down. Your servos trace down their chest to their hatches. Their optics widen in shock then close as you rub them hard. Grunts and pants fill the room as you get ready to pleasure them more. Clicks echo the room as the sound of metal falling to the ground snaps their optics open. Knockout was the first to gasp in surprise as you had become very dominate. You continued what you where doing with their hatches OFF. Their grunts and moans got louder. You stopped what you where doing on Knockout only to use your tongue to lick the tip. He arches his back and moans out loudly. Your tongue slipped everywhere around it as something slithered down your hand that was on Optimus. He seemed to be holding in an organism. For a big guy he was quick to overload.

(XD so sorry Optimus. It's your fault for giving me the idea of it. 'HOW THE FRAG IS IT MY FAULT!?!?!?!?!?' LOL. Sorry Mr quicky. 'Pup I give you one second to run before I KNOCK YOU OUT WITH MUD!!!!!!!' YES SIR!!!! *is running for life so help me 0_0* )

Optimus's teeth where clenched as he tried so hard not to do it. 'To late for that...' you thought as he overloaded around your pumping hand. Knockout on the other hand or servo... Was enjoying it quite a bit. His servos gripped wires that shocked at him from the beginning. He grunted in pleasure multiple times as you licked him up and down and all around. Optimus panted hard. As he got ready to move Knockout let himself release in your mouth. You swallowed as much as you could but it still leaked out of your mouth. It tasted like bad energon °^°. You started sucking on Optimus. Knockout got up and grabbed your hips with force and slammed himself inside of you. He stayed still as you got comfy with him inside of you. You sucked on Optimus as Knockout trusted hard in and out of you. You where a moaning mess making your mouth vibrate. He groaned your name out many times. This continued till the both organismed hard. At least Optimus was a sweeter taste °^°. You all lay there till you fall asleep.

§§TIME SKIP FROM KIT THE WOLF AND NO ONE KNOWS WHY HES NOT A CAT§§

You woke up to see your favorite Cybertron boys putting their hatches on. A blush rose to your face as you realised that was not a dream. But why are we now on the beach again!? Yep it was a drea- your hatch is open... It wasnt a dream!?!? Frag me in the aft!!!! Oh wait... They already did that... Oh well.

They both come up to you and sigh. They both truly loved you and would dearly love to be your Sparkmate. Optimus and Knockout sat down in front of you. You looked at them questionably. They both opened their mouths "Will you be my Sparkmate?" They both said at the same time.

B-b-both!?!?!?!?!? They both like you!?!? Cue the eternal screaming. They both looked down. Optimus had his optics on you and Knockout had his optics on the ground. "Yes." you said. They both looked up confused and where about to ask till you beat it to them. "I have two sparks.... Its why I like you both"

§§Time skip and now Pups POV§§
I have done well! I have my friends hooked up and life is great. Frag yes!!!!