I decided to avoid anymore questioning about Miss Lindsay and change the subject, "So why aren't you and Brian talking?" 

"He's stupid that's why." He answered harshly, "He's a two-faced..." 

I hissed, taking a few more chips and eating them, "Doesn't cheating on Gena make you a two faced as well?" He held a chip between his fingers, examining it with great interest, obviously taking in what I had just said. "Think about it." He didn't remove his gaze from the chip and I could tell guilt was totally eating him up. Knowing Zacky, he wanted to make up with Brian as did Brian want to make up with Zacky... "I think we need to have a cousin to cousin talk. Wait for me outside on the porch, yeah? I'll be out in five." 

He nodded, "Alright." 

 Once he was outside, I swiftly walked to the back. I found Brian and pulled him inside. 

"What's up babe? You seem a bit whimsical..." He took a swig of his beer. 

"Yeah. Uh, we need to talk, but I think it'll be better if we spoke outside." I said, linking my fingers with his, making our way to the front door. 

He stretched his bottom lip, nodding in agreement, "Okay. I think I'm in trouble but let's go." I opened the door and led him out first. Before he had a chance to run back inside, I shut the door and locked it. "Jackie!" He called, pounding on the door. "Fuck! Jackie!" 

I closed the wooden door and smiled at Valary and Michelle who were in the hallway just laughing at what I had done. I shrugged, "One way or another." 

Brian's POV 

"Jackie!" I shouted, banging hard on the front door, pissed off than ever that she locked me out with Zacky.

"Can you fucking not?" Zacky asked with attitude, "That's my door and I'm not about to get a new one. So fucking stop banging on it." I rolled my eyes, pulling out the cigarette from behind my ear. I lit it using my lighter, then took a long drag. "Don't smoke around me, or even near my house. I'm trying to quit." 

I laughed, finding no humor in it.  "Why? Is Lindsay making you stop? Does she not like someone who smokes?"

"She doesn't care. I'm doing it for myself." Yeah right. To tick him off, I blew some smoke in his direction, "Give me that." He yanked it out from between my fingers and threw it towards the pathway of his house. "Fucking smoke out there. Not in here." 

"Wow..." I said in a bitter tone, "You're an idiot." I walked down the porch of the steps to step on my cigarette and put it out before it started a fire on his grass. 

"Keep walking." He spoke from the porch. I turned around, shocked at his words. "Don't bother coming back." 

I stomped on my cigarette. "Your wish is my command, Mr. Baker." I  waved my hand in a circular motion and bowed before walking backwards and making my way home.

"Wait, wait." Zacky cried out, running towards me. He stopped in front of me, giving me an unfamiliar look. I never saw it on his face before and it worried me. "Let's take a walk." 

We walked without talking for the most part. As much as people would find this awkward, I didn't. I actually enjoyed just walking, that was until I saw where we were walking to... That's when I pretty much lost it. 

Stopping at the corner, I stared up at the beach house, remembering all of those times I spent with Jimmy in there, talking about life and music. 

Zacky took a seat on the sidewalk, opening his legs a bit and lightly tapping the spot beside him. I sat down and stared at the ground, avoiding any contact with the house. 

He let out a sigh, "Jimmy would seriously be pissed off with us right now, you know?" 

"Yeah," I agreed, feeling this heavy sadness in my chest "He wouldn't like this one bit." 

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you and calling your wedding stupid. I don't think it's stupid. I'm really happy for you and Jackie. And I do think- no wait, I know you're both happy with each other. I've never seen you two happier." He said, sniveling a little which caused me to raise my head up, "I wish Gena and I could've been happy." 

I nudged him lightly, "Chin up... Jimmy wanted us to be happy... If Gena doesn't make you happy, he's not forcing you to stay with her." I took a breath and slowly let it out gathering my thoughts, "It looks like Lindsay makes you happy. That's all that matters. Happiness. " I said looking at the house in front of us. Suddenly, a burst of emotions came to me. "Even if he's not here not witness our happiness." 

"He's here." Zacky asserted,  "He's always here. You know, we have Arin in our lives, but honestly Brian, in the end, it's only us four dogs. You, me, Matt and Johnny. We can't be fighting like this over a girl, or, or be name calling each other like that. I mean, joking around, certainly, but out of anger, nah..." 

"I'm sorry about that." I apologized, playing with my fingers, "I didn't mean to. I jumped the gun. It's a bad habit I got. You know that." 

He scoffed and let a small laugh escape his lips, "Oh, I do know that. Remember when Johnny dropped your forty ounce on our way to the spot that one time and you got so pissed off because you only had money for one? And you just started cussing him out calling him a demon dick, and all that jazz?" 

I laughed, throwing my head back, remembering that time, "Shit, yeah huh? I forgot about that." 

"Jimmy couldn't stop laughing because Johnny felt so bad about it." Zacky reminisced, "I miss that guy." 

I let my laugh and smile fade a bit, eventually getting a serious expression on my face. I really missed Jimmy. "I really wanted him to be my best man. I'm not saying Matt being my best man is bad, it was a hard choice. Specially considering that if it was possible, I'd have you, Johnny and Matt be my best man all at once... But I had always planned on Jimmy being my best man."

"He can still be your best man, in your heart." He took a deep breath and leaned back, supporting his weight with his hands, "You know, I have a feeling that Jimmy is looking down at us, literally laughing his ass off. He probably finds us fighting hilarious." 

I turned to him and nodded, "Yeah, he is... He has every right to. We are acting pretty stupid." 

"Best friends?" Zacky asked, sticking his hand out to me. 

I looked at it and smiled, pulling him in for a hug, "Brothers." 

I couldn't help but get a little emotional, being in front of Jimmy's house and making up with one of my best friends... 

I miss Jimmy and I'll never stop which is why I have to live every moment with my brothers like it's my last.