Worry Wart

Had to cut it into two because I only wrote one part. sorry!

Jackie's POV

Never would I have thought living with Brian would bring so much happiness in my life. It's seriously a dream come true waking up next to him, or falling asleep with him. But it's a bummer I only got to do that for two days.

"Do you have to go?" I asked him, leaning against the doorway of the bedroom as he neatly packed some pants into a suitcase.

"I'm doing it for the fans baby." He replied through his teeth, trying to zip it up. "Do you mind sitting on it while I close it please?"

I let out a sigh and walked over to the bed, jumping on the suitcase and sitting on it Indian style while Brian tried to close it. I couldn't help but think how alone I was going to feel again with out him. I just got him back and I was being forced to let go for a good while.

"You promise to talk to me every single day?"

Brian scrunched his face, pulling the zipper around the bag, "Of course babe. In the morning, in the night. Before concerts, after concerts. I even got web cam. I'm gonna see you constantly. Trust me, this month and a half will pass by super quick. Before you know it I will be back with you and we can finally live the life we've always wanted to."

"It better. I already feel like I'm missing you." I began to sulk, just thinking about not seeing him for a while.

"Stop that Jacks." He said, getting on the bed. "C'mere." I climbed into his arms, cuddling into his warmth. There's something about being in this man's embrace that makes me never want to leave ever again. "I love you and I promise, this will go super fast. Trust me. You'll forget I exsist half of the time. But I'll call you and remind you I'm there." He kissed the top of my head and held me tightly close to him.

"It's too long. Can't you come home sooner?" I begged, hoping he'd say yes. But the chances of that was 1 out of 100.

"No, but you can always visit me wherever I'm at. On the next tour we plan on going over seas to like the Philippines and Australia. You are coming with us, okay? So you won't feel alone." I nodded, defeated. There was no way Brian was staying. "Babe, I love you. I'm coming back."

"But you're not even gonna be here for my birthday!" I sat up and looked down at him. "It sucks. I mean yeah I'll have Marlene and Gena and the rest of the girls. But I like spending my birthday with the ones that I love. That includes you and the guys." I played with the luggage tag on the suitcase. Knowing he wouldn't even be there for my birthday made it all worse.

He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by his phone. "Sup? No I'm done... Yeah... No Jackie's driving me... Matt's house right?? Okay... Yeah... My dad's going I think okay... Be there in a bit."

I dragged myself off the bed and pulled the suitcase down to the floor. I could feel Brian's eyes looking at me, but I tried avoiding eye contact.

"I wasn't done with you. Come back to me..." He said from the bed. I turned around and saw him pouting. I ran to the bed, jumping on it. Brian caught me and laid my body on top of his, while I straddled his lap. "I'm gonna miss this."

"Me too." A sensation of lust came over me, so I began to kiss his neck, nibbling at it gently, knowing it would turn him on.

He chuckled and pushed me away, "What the hell are you doing baby? I gotta leave in fifteen minutes! We can't do this right now."

"Oh, so I gotta wait a month and a half to be intimate with you?!" I exclaimed, "You've got to be kidding me. I can't wait that long. Please?" I hadn't ever begged him for anything before. I was quite shocked that I was begging.