Vengenz To Gates

The wedding is only two chapter away!!! And then it ends:( 

It's barely eleven something here in Cali but ya'll are probably reading this on July 7, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYNYSTER<3 

Jackie's POV 

I wasn't sure if it was because I'm pregnant or the fact that Brian and Zachary aren't talking but I was completely annoyed.

What even got me more annoyed was when we walked in this God damned house, Brian automatically walked past Zacky, not even wishing him a Happy Birthday. 

It was really irritating me and it took every single ounce of strength in my body to not get up and scream at the both of them. 

"Baby, you want a beer? You've been drinking water." Brian said, joining me on the couch. 

I looked down at my half full bottle and shook my head, "No. I have to fit into my dress. After that I can have as much beer as I want." I lied. It was hard keeping the pregnancy a secret, specially considering the fact that my stomach was beginning to curve just a bit. I was getting tired of wearing loose fitted shirts and dresses. He still didn't have a clue, but I didn't want to test anything or raise any questions by wearing tight shirts. 

He pat my leg and lifted me on to his lap, "You're so beautiful. I wanna make love to you right now... So bad." He seductively whispered in my ear, beginning to nibble on it. 

"Stop!" I squealed,  "I'll only do this with you if you make up with Zacky and ask him to be in the wedding again."

He rolled his eyes and threw his head back, "Jackie, I'm not speaking to him. I'm just here for the free booze and my friends. I don't even know who the fuck Zacky is." 

I got off him, annoyed by his childish behaviour, "Jesus, Brian. You're seriously irritating. Go with your friends then." I snapped, walking away. 

"Awh, come on baby." He followed not too far behind me. I didn't know where I was going but I did want to get away from him before I choked him. "Stop." He grabbed my wrist and turned me around in the kitchen. "I was kidding. I'm just here for the booze, not my friends."

"Go away. I'm warning you, Brian." I snapped again.

He laughed, finding humor in most of my mood swings. I admit, it was pretty funny, but it's not funny when it happens to you constantly. "Alright. Catch me in the pool room with Matt and Jason." 

"Oh I'll catch you hanging in the fucking pool room, alright." I said, picking at the bowl of chips infront of me. They were salty and so good. I noticed my body craving salt more often and eating these really did help. 

Just then Zacky came waltzing into the kitchen with a few empty beer bottles. He acknowledged me and joined me at my side. "Enjoying those chips?"

I nodded, "They're pretty good, if you ask me." He laughed and popped a few in his mouth. That's when I noticed an unfamiliar face step into the kitchen asking Zacky where the restroom was. She had long brown hair and these really pretty brown eyes. For the first time, I was quite jealous that I didn't have brown eyes. It raised my next question, once she left the room. "Who was that?" I asked nonchalantly. 

He turned to me and smiled, trying to hide something. "A friend." 

"Ay," I said using my mom's infamous , now nonexistent forced Mexican accent, "Who was that?" I pressed. I had a strange feeling it was his secret lover. 

"Her name is Lindsay..." He shamefully said, "She's a friend- Alright fine. She's not a friend. I like her a lot." He took a beer from the fridge and popped it open.