Chapter Fourteen The Court Crasher

Sorry but he is beautiful

Chapter Fourteen:
The Court Crasher

Anakin's POV

"Anakin, please don't do this, I know how to save your wife from your nightmares", Paplatine pleas. "How did you know that?" I ask him my lightsaber moves closer to his throat. "Know what? Oh you told me", Paplatine answers. I raise my eyebrow, "I've only told Padmé about my nightmares and Leia, Luke, and Obi-Wan are the only who know about Padmé and I's marriage"

Paplatine looks down, "Anakin I can, I can explain". "No, there is no way you can convince me"

-----------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

I run out to the temple. Jedi give me looks as I run into the council room. They all look at me. "Where's Anakin Luke?" someone asks me. "We just learned a horrible truth, Palpatine is a Sith Lord", I say. The Jedi council members look at each other then at me. Mace Windu raises his eyebrow, "Really?" I nod, "please come quick". They all stand up and follow me to the chancellors room. Well they force dash there. I, not knowing how to force dash yet, grumble and run as fast as I can. I send a message to Leia using the force to come to the Chancellor's room.

-----

When I get there Sidous looks at me, "Luke my boy, they are all mad here. I knew there was a plan to destroy me". "Tell someone who cares", I say. Leia runs in and looks at me, "when I got the message I came straight away", Leia looks at the Chancellor, "you know what? They do have the same chin".

-----------

I sit down next to Padmé, Leia sits on the other side of her. "The trial begins. Chancellor Palpatine is accused of treason. His crimes include, plans of mass genocide of the Jedi, plans of turning the Republic into an Empire making him the Emperor, and much more", the judge says.

I look at Anakin, he mutters things to keep him focused. The whole situation wasn't good for him, he is now panicking and the council didn't want him to go. But he went anyways saying he wasn't about to let the jury make its decision without him.

I had to agree with the council on this, Palpatine still has power over him. Anakin claims he doesn't but I know it to be true.

"There is literally no way you can defend him. Not even with the force", Padmé explains, "Everyone was given cuffs to put on, these are ahead of its time, it stops the  force from doing anything". Leia and I look down at our wrist, so that's what they were for. They are a silver and thin.

"Does he even have a defended?", Leia asks. Padmé shakes her head, "They couldn't find a lawyer who wanted to, I guess they were scared that if they lost then he'd kill them". Leia snorts, "and they say you don't have to be brave to do law".

-----

The first hour was extremely boring, this is why I let Leia do everything with the courts. Leia, unlike me, was on the edge of her seat. If it wasn't a Sith Lord I'd be sleeping. I look over at Anakin, he'd agree I see.

"It's these Jedi! I would never", Paplatine protests for the millionth time. Okay, so maybe I'm a little off. "Sit down! You are making a fool of yourself", The judge hisses. Paplatine, grumbling, sits down.

"Oh!" Padmé whispers, "We should of asked Elizabeth to come". I roll my eyes, and look outside, yep what I thought, night time. The more I looked out the window the more I saw a person. It must be my imagination. But what in the Stars?

"Luke? What is it?" Leia asks. Just then someone crashes through the window. Panic rises as everyone moves away. Jedi spring for their lightsabers and I do the same. Paplatine gives a small smile as he disappears.

The court crasher stands up and grab a red lightsaber and starts attacking the Jedi. Clones become Rouge and also start fighting Jedi. Senators are taken out they all leave except Padmé and Bail.

"Leave Padmé!" Anakin says as he runs up to her, "I can't lose you guys". Padmé shakes her head, "I won't leave you". Anakin smiles, "You have no idea how much I want to kiss you, right now. Leia can you take her out, please?"

Leia, now helping me take off my cuffs, "Why me? Is it because I'm a girl? You don't think I can fight?" Anakin shakes his head, "No, I've seen you fight. I'm asking you because you seem closer to her. She'll listen". Leia looks at Padmé, "Our lives depend on it". Padmé looks down, "I know, I just feel like I've done nothing".

Just then Paplatine returns and starts choking Padmé. She gasps for air. Anakin runs over to Paplatine.

"MOM!" Leia screams. Everyone looks at her. Leia, realizes her mistake, says, "I mean my lady". Everyone turns their attention back to the Sith Lords.

Anakin growls, "Let her go". Palpatine smirks, "Make me". Anakin, quickly, yells and turns on his lightsaber as charges at the Sith Lord. I look over at our Court Crasher, but he has disappeared. Taking seven Jedi's lives with him. I sigh and turn back to Anakin.

The light and dark sides of the force surrounds the fighters. Palpatine smiles as Anakin fights with anger. Padmé falls to the ground. I forgot that she was still held up. Leia, Obi-Wan and I run over to her. Obi-Wan checks her heartbeat, "Still alive, but just barely. We need to move quickly if we want to save you guys". Leia lets a tear fall down and picks her up. She walks out. I keep my eye on Anakin. But he doesn't notice, he's to busy fighting.

Leia, Padmé, Bail, and Obi-Wan leave. Clones try to attack then, but Jedi defend them.

I watch as my dying mother leaves. A tear falls. I then realize that there is only one way to solve it all. How will I ever tell him?

-----------------------------------------------

Alright that's the end of this chapter. Sorry about the cliffhanger.... again. I can't believe I'm going to chose if Padmé will die or not...... He he he I'm a god now