Chapter Six Anakin gets the update

Anakin's P.O.V

I start walking to the Council room when Obi-Wan sees me, "Anakin what are you doing here?"

"Master, I'm about to reveal to the council", I reply with a big smile. Obi-Wan shrugs and walks into the room and sits down. There, next to him is an empty chair. I smile eyeing it.

As the council sits down I stand in the middle and explain to them what is required by the Chancellor. I'm not sure what I wanted maybe more then a few blank stares, maybe simply a smile would do. But what I got was different. "We allow you to be on the council but we don't give you the rank of master", Mace Windu says.

Padmé and the twins were thrilled when I told them. And before I left this morning, Luke pulled me over, "Listen Anakin if they don't give you the rankings don't get angry it just proves to them that you don't need it". I didn't understand what he could be talking about but now I know what.

I take a deep breath and sigh, "Thank you". I walk over to sit next to Obi-Wan. I think I dodged a blast there. The council is surprised that I was calm about it. Mace Windu looks at Yoda and Yoda looks at him then to me. I think they trust me a bit more.

"Anakin, spy on the chancellor you must. Unsure we are if his intentions", Yoda says. I must of had a surprised look on my face. "Treason it is not, ranking high to be a spy as a Jedi", Yoda says. My eyebrow raises, "Wait so there are, we have spies". Yoda nods, "to find Sith easier it is, protected you are find out anyone should".

I'm not sure how to react, one part of me is surprised and one part is thankful. "I except"

----------------------------------------

Luke's POV

"Do you think father has a journal?" Leia asks me. I stop reading and look at her, "I don't know Leia, why don't you ask him?" I respond. "Okay", she says standing up. "Wait, what are you doing?" I say stand up and following her to our parents room

Padmé sits down on the bed reading. She looks up and smiles at us. "Padmé do you know if Anakin has a journal like yours?" Leia asks. Padmé puts her book down.

"Um I think so it should be in his nightstand but only his son can open it", Padmé says. "Oh, thanks", Leia says looking down. Padmé nods, "oh I just remembered something, would you like to go to a senators meeting with me Leia?"

Leia perks up, "oh course my lady". They walk out of the room and Leia winks at me then I hear the door close and run to Anakin side of the bed and grab the journal and open it. I read it my eyes skim the page, I smile. I'll soon know everything.

----------------------------------------

Anakin's POV

I walk into the apartment and hear loud noises coming from my room. An eyebrow raises and I head to the sounds and walk in Luke reading a book on Padmé's side. "What are you doing?" I ask. Luke stares at me, "I'm reading", he finally tells me. I raise an eyebrow, "You do realize there are cameras in here", I lie. How he'd respond will tell me what he's doing. "Anakin, how stupid do you think I am?" Luke asks. I swear under my breath. "I heard that", Luke says. I look at him and smile, "Nothing can get past you", I say with a smile. "I bunked with a Smuggler with a love for my sister for 4 years. I've heard it all", Luke tells me. "Your sister? I thought she was a Jedi. She didn't love him back? Did she?" I ask.

Wow, where did that come from? I could care less what happens to Leia, beside death of course. Padmé would kill me, for some reason she's grown really attached to the twins. It might be the new mother in her talking.

"Did she? She confessed first I believe", Luke says laughing. "I wouldn't trust him", I said simply. "Ya we do, why they will soon be Wed. If this plan doesn't work", Luke tells me.

Holy Sith, Leia doesn't seem like the marring type. Wait a second, "What Plan?"

Luke goes pale, "I didn't say anything about a plan", he lies. "Yes you did, what is this plan?" I ask. Luke opens his mouth to answer but Padmé and Leia walks in the apartment.

"I swear these Separatists we are losing star systems fast", Padmé says. I smile and run out and pick her up then spin her around. She giggles and we kiss when I put her down. "Hello Ani", she says with a smile. "I've missed you so much", I tell her kissing her again. "You saw me this morning", Padmé says laughing. "I know I've just been around Jedi all day not getting a chance to see you", I say smiling.

Alright so I had another nightmare about Padmé. But this nightmare was different this time. I see a child, a boy. Padmé will all her might says, "Luke". Maybe named after our new 'freind'.

"I love you", i say. "I love you more", Padmé says. "I love you most", I tell her.

----------------------------------------

Cuteness if you can tell me what film the bolded quote is from I will love you

Anakin has a journal! Gay! (Just kidding) but really, Luke has a reason. Alright I think it's time to go.

May the force be with you!