Chapter Ten What the Force?

Anakin's POV

I watch as Padmé and the twins leave for Naboo. I walk out thinking it's a good time to start mediating.

A lot has happened over the past week or so, Luke and Leia are the cause of it. I mean Obi-Wan found out, Padmé is happier, and the council trusts me. But I seem to be the only one not to crazy bout them. I should be happy. But I'm not.

It's Padmé I keep thinking about the nightmare I had. I keep seeing her dying.

I get to a meditation room and lock the door. I sit down and try to relax. I listen to my breathing only paying attention to my breathing. The force surrounds me. I can see everything even if my eyes are closed. I hear people walk by. I mean I hear the breath that they take.

After a while I believe hours I black out.

I have a vision. I'm walking into the chancellors room. But the man who stands there isn't the chancellor. The dark side of the force surrounds him, it's a man, I can tell that much. I can't see his face only a small part that is shown  with his hood on.

"It is done master", I say, but it's not my voice. It's a woman's voice. I guess I could easily found out that I wasn't me just by looking down.

"Good", the man says with a crackly voice. It almost sounds fake but also very familiar. "But you might only have a couple days", I say. "Do you remember the thorn in our side a few years ago?" The man asks. Could they be talking about Ashoka? No that was only a year. Could it?

"Well she married one of my followers, and has a daughter. I wonder if she knew about her Freind and that stopped by", he says. Okay then it's not Ashoka. She would never marry and have a child. And she doesn't really know Padmé.

"Will do sir", I say

I wake up. In my body not some Sith. Mace Windu stands over me, "Skywalker are you okay?" He asks I nod and stand up, "how long was I gone?" "A day", he responds. My eyes widen, "a whole 24 hours!" He nods and I walk out. Padmé has to be back. I know that the man said he'd try to get her to stay longer but there is no way she would want to come back.

I start walking out Mace Windu super confused.

When I come back to the apartment the twins and Padmé are on the couch. "Do you think someone wanted us to go out?" Luke asks. Leia nods, "oh yes I mean think about it. Someone called Padmé and us to Naboo. First you know he's here. And second we came back with an invitation from the Chancellor to Anakin", Leia says. I cough they all look at me.

"Sorry dear we didn't hear you come in", Padmé says standing up and giving me a kiss. "What were you guys talking about?" I ask. Padmé sighs, "it's nothing don't worry"

"Your keeping something from me", I say my anger rising. Luke and Leia look at each other. "We will tell you soon, after we figure everything out", Padmé tells me.

I take a deep breath, "sorry about that", I said, "what did you say about an invitation?" Luke stands up and gives me a piece of paper. "The opera?" I ask with a smile, "I get to go to the opera". I skim the paper again, "well I better go"

-------

(Can you watch the video it's so much easier? nothing changes)

--------

After the meeting with the chancellor I thought it was time to talk to Obi-Wan. I wanted him to see if he can teach me the power to save Padmé's life with out using the dark side. I walk to his room and knock on the door.

"Anakin come in", he says and the door opens. He is on the floor mediating he looks up at me. "Sir, Palpatine as told me something and I want your help", I say. He stands up and walks over to me, "What did he say?" "Well I've been having dreams that Padmé dies in childbirth", I start.

Obi-wan sighs, "you need to be careful with your dreams Anakin". I nod, "I know master but I just worry. And Palpatine told me about a Sith Lord who could stop death and I was wondering if you could help me with this but do it with the light side"

Obi-Wan looks at me and sighs, "how do you know this is even true?" "Well I know there are things that your not teaching me", I scream at him. I take a deep breath, "I'm sorry master I should have not of said that"

"There are things I'm not teaching you because I don't know it, because it's the dark side", Obi-Wan says. I look down, "I understand". "Anakin, I think you should put some trust in the twins, don't you think it's weird that once they came everyone trusts you, the council sure does a lot more then before", Obi-Wan says.

I look down, "Padmé really likes them". Obi-Wan nods, "she sure does. And you trust your wife" I nod, "thank you master, thank you for bring me back to the light"

"Your welcome Anakin"

---------------------------------------

Awe Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Did you have thanksgiving on Thursday?