Case 1 Chapter 5: Fast Thinking, Slow Moving

Luigi's POV:

We wave goodbye to the posh toad and go to Mario. He was sitting on Yoshi's shell preparing eagerly to ride him. He raised his head with a jolt and noticed us watching him.

"GuysguysguysguyguysIfinallyfiguredouttheclueswellthecluepatternatleastyouseethereexplainingtheprocessofthecrea-"

"Slow down!" I yell instantly cutting Mario off.

"I know where the next clue is! The first clue came out of my car. And how is a car powered?" My brother asked.

"Engine?" Asked Peach as an answer.

"No," Replied Mario. "Well, yes, but that's not what I'm referring to. Fire! We found a clue in a fire place. See where I'm getting at!"

"So we have to find something that powers fire." Explained Toad. "Like...

"COAL!" We shouted in unison.

"Precisely." Exclaimed Mario. "To the coal factory!" Mario pointed forward and marched off. Then he started walking back in the same position, realising he forgot something. "After I get Yoshi!"

We pushed and pulled and pushed and pulled but Yoshi would not budge. Mario whipped out a fire flower and ate it to absorb it's fire powers. He then proceeded to burn Yoshi's butt.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooowwww" Screeched Yoshi. He sat down and explained. "Yoshi can't carry all four of you. You're all too fat!" He insulted. Everyone gasped, offended by Yoshi.

Peach's POV:

I stood up and went too an old man selling carts. The old man smiled.

"Good evening!" He said joyfully. "How may I help you, madam?"

"I need your biggest cart right away." I demanded.

"That will be $5.00." The old man said.

"I'm the princess." I told him. He immediately gave me the cart for free without another word. I walked away and tied it to Yoshi's tail. We all jumped in. This lowered the weight on Yoshi. We gave Yoshi a Golden mushroom and set off to the coal factory.