Case 1 Chapter 4: Fireplace Clue

Peach's POV:

After riding an exhausted Yoshi to the Mushroom Kingdom we started gathering as much information as possible. However, we only gathered either information we already knew, or reports about stolen goods.

"Hello, sir!" I greeted a posh toad after knocking on his door.

"Good afternoon, folks!" He said joyfully, "I have no knowledge of the Boo Bandits but please, do come in."

We enter the toads house. It looked so much bigger on the outside. On the first floor, right-hand side, there was a dining table to right with six chairs around it, just enough for our crew, including the posh toad, and a white staircase. On the left there was a stone fireplace with a pot of bubbling water hooked above a blazing fire. On the chimney leading out the roof hung a boar's head on a golden shield-shaped surface. On the back wall there was a couple of big windows with a door in between them. The white floral carpet on the floor sat directly underneath a small chandelier.

"This looks amazing!" Mario complements.

"Thank you." Said the toad looking at the fire. "The fire is going out, so I shall gather some more wood from the garden. Mind helping?"

We nod our heads and come out the back door. After gathering about ten sticks, two logs and three pine cones we head back in to lay the wood under the pot that was dangling above the wood. WAS! The pot was gone! Lid and everything! Attached to the hook that once supported the pot lay a sheet of paper like the last one. Remember, the one that came from the car. It read...

The Boo Bandit's are a team of boos, a kind of ghost.

"Boos is underlined." I said.

"These underlined words must mean something." Toad said. "Big, now Boos."

"Bye sir!" Mario said and ran out.

Someone's eager to solve a mystery...