Christmas special

Yay! You're first Christmas together! HOW SPECIAL! !!!! > 3 <
______________________________________
"BEN! I TOLD YOU IM NOT WEARING THAT SANTA DRESS!!!!" You yelled
". . . But its so sexy (y/n) " Ben pouted.
"Well I don't give a damn Ben!" You yelled.
"Awww... Okay.." He said sadly.
"Hurry up and get ready Ben. We're kinda late right now because somebody didn't want to get up!"
"Shut up.. I. . I was up late!"
Ben put his pants on and ran next to you to the door.
"Okay let's go!" Ben said happily.

~. . . You go to the mansion~

Ben knocked on the door then put his arm around you. You heard a crash come from inside and could already tell that this party was gonna be fun.
A guy that looked kinda like  Slenderman answered the door but he was wearing a polka dot shirt and had a big smile.
"Hello guys! I'm so glad you two made it!!!!" He said throwing his hands up. He let you guys in and the first thing you saw was offenderman being hit on the head with a frying pan by slender and Toby cowering in the corner. You giggled. You and Ben stood by the table where the food was. You got a cupcake and Ben just ate some chips.

"AAAAHHHH BEN HEELLLPP!!!" Masky was running from laughing Jack. Ben laughed then ran after L.J and tackled him. Ben held L.J's arm and kept pulling it behind him.
"SAY UNCLE BITCH!" Ben yelled while laughing. Masky was chuckling.
"UNCLE BITCH UNCLE !!!!" L.J yelled.
Ben stood up and laughed. Then him and Masky highfived.

The clock was gonna strike midnight soon so all of you gathered around the tree. Slenderman handed each of you a gift.
"Okay everyone ready?" He asked.
"Yeah!" Everyone shouted together.
"Open them!" Everyone was tearing and ripping the papers off. Jeff stabbed his gift and impaled his present. Everyone else was very happy with what they got.

Ben grabbed your hand and took you to the hallway.
"Why are we in the hallway?" You asked.  He smiled.
"Look up." He said. You look up and see a mistletoe. Then you smiled.
"Wow Ben." You giggled. He leans to you and kisses your lips. You two looked at each other and Ben asked
"So... Now can you wear the dress?" You punched his arm then looked down.
"Maybe..."
"Yas!" He said fistpumping.
"You weirdo" you laughed.
____________________________________
We'll I feel like a prick for b it updating for a long time. But here's your first Christmas. Hehe. Hope you liked it. :3
SQUIRREL OUT !