Chapter 3: time for real plans...

"Alright everyone. So we gotta figure out all the stuff on the list for all the snacks, the buffet, the beverages, a DJ, and-" Slenderman got cut off by Ben.
"Damn calm down. I already got all that figured out."He said.
"Really!? I'm surprised Ben." He said kinda proud. Ben played back on the couch and pulled you closer to him.
"Yup. I bet you are. The list is behind you." Slender turned around and saw a piece of paper on the table. He opened it and this is what it said;
1. Every kind of food there is
2. Best dj in the world
3. Fuck off Slenderman.
"Really Ben. You're so immature."
"No you just too grown up." He said. You giggled.
"Its okay Slenderman me and hoodie got everything in order." Masky said.
"At least I can trust you." He said relieved. Then he teleported away.
"(Y/n) you wanna play videogames? " Ben asked.
"Yeh sure." You said.

2 hours later

"God damn it!!!!!" You yelled.
"Not my fault that I'm amazing." Ben said smirking.
"I want juice." You said then got up.
"Yes. Get some juice ya loser!" He yelled playfully. You smiled and flipped him off. You went downstairs to see masky and hoodie talking and had a huge list in their hands. Jeff was passed out on the couch. LJ was eating candy in front of the tv. You. went into the kitchen to see a huge mess is stuff.
"What the hell?" You whispered. Ej popped is up from behind the counter
"Oh hey... don't touch anything or I'll kill you." Then he lowered is head it of sight. You looked at everything and then touched the kidney. You freaked out mentally then Ej hopped over the counter. You screamed and dashed away. You ran into your room and slammed the door shut.
"Well hello." You heard Ben say in a low voice. He was trying to be sexy but he sounded like a complete dork. You laughed a bit then played down on the bed. He played down next to you and put his arm around you.
"Ben."
"Yeah?"
"Please don't ever try that deep voice again. You sound like a dork." You said.
"Haha. Alright." He said. He kissed your cheek and you two just stayed laying down for a while.