Chapter 7: That hot steamy moment ;3

You were in your room on your phone. Since all that crazy shit was over you finally returned to your house. You got a text from Ben.

Ben: hheeeeeyyyyyyyy yyyyooooouuuu!

You: sup stupid

Ben: can I come cover!?!?

You: lol. Sure. :3

Ben came through your tv and looked at you. You were in relaxing mode and only had a long shirt on and you underwear on.
"Ben... You fucking make one move I'll kill you." You said.
"But but you look sooo cute right now!" He whined.
"Damn it. I should've put some fucking pants on before I invited you here."You said regretfully.
"You look hot though." He said.
"Shut up man. So do you wanna play videogames or not?" You asked.
"Hell yeah I do!" He yelled.

~some time later~

"YAYAYAYAYAYYAY" You yelled.
"Congratulations." Ben said sarcastically
"Wait. .... Did you let me win!?" You yelled.
"Nnnnnooooooooooo...." he said looking away.
"YOU ASSHOLE! !!!!!" You screamed. You kept lightly punching him and he just kept on laughing. Then he wrapped his arms around your waist.
He leaned in and softly kissed you. He pulled you to him so that you were sitting on his lap. He bit your lip and you hesitated but let him. He slid his tongue in your mouth. Then One of his hands started traveling down your body.
"Boy. The fuck did I tell you?" You said
"What?" He said smirking.
You smiled.

To be continued.

____________________________________
Okay people.. . Sooooooo.... you tell me if you want a lemon or not... I'm not sure. You tell me. Okay? Okay.
SQUIRREL OUT