Chapter 12

Hey guys! So this chapter is dedicated to tafras for being a greater reader always reading, voting, commenting and sharing. So thank you!

---------------

       It had been two days since the email and yet my mind still is restless. I haven't told Adam, actually I don't plan to tell him anytime soon. Thinking about, I think the best person to help me with this is Emir, I mean he helped through my first month here making sure I'm happy and ok while Adam could care less about where myabouts are.

Walking around the house looking for Emir, I came across his room. However the door is locked. Before my hand could touch the door to knock, emir opened it about to walk out.

"Hey love what's the occasion for you to be knocking at my door" Emir questioned.

"What can't I just come see a best friend of mine" I questioned back with a smile.

"I don't know lately Adam seem to have taken all your attention" he stated with a frown.

"Of course not" I punched his arm lightly. I could never picture life without Emir in it. He was the reason for my smile and the one that helped me come out of my shall. Everyone was distant besides Janna of course. She is a sweet heart never would hurt a fly.

"Hey Emir, I found something to tell you" I whispered to him hoping nobody is lurking in the corner.

"What's up princess" he questioned with a glint in his eyes.

Pulling him into his room and locking the door I started from the beginning. From the time I got the email to now.

Emir looks and me and just stares which I believe is really creepy.

"It's probably a prank" he stated.
No, it's impossible to be a prank who would do such a thing.

"Maybe you should look for this person" Emir stated with a sad look replacing the joking one.

Thanking him and walking out of the room, I heard something flint.

"He's closer then you think"

I swear I must be hearing things. Turning around to see if anybody is near I only come face to face with Emir locked room and a empty hallway.

------
Sorry guys I know this is a small chapter but hey it's something right?
So comment and let me know who's this mystery lover 😉