Chapter 7

"Did you kill them"

Sometimes when we hear something it keeps repeating itself in our heads, keeping us  constantly awake at night and constantly thinking. This thought can't leave my head. It has been a week since I caught Asma but I haven't figured out who they were talking about. I am having bad feelings about this as if I'm the one going through the pain and the suffering.

"You know you left me no choice"

And this. Adam said that to Asma when they were talking in the office. What did Asma do and does Adam know she killed someone or is he part of it as well.

"Hey"

I turned around to see Emir at the door. He's like a best friend and brother to me since I came here besides Janna ( I don't know if that's how I previously spelled it)

"Hey"

Ya Allah when did my life become so complicated from a normal teen to a wife that's in a house full of secrets.

All of the sudden I feel something hit the back of my head.

" who the hell in gods name just hit me"

Turning around I see Emir trying to hold his laughter. He probably couldn't hold his laughter from the face I was giving him.

"What was that for?" I questioned the laughing donkey in front of me.

"You weren't listening to me and besides what's going inside that pretty head of yours" questioned Emir with a lapsided grin on his face making look like a clown.

"Nothing, I don't know, I feel like I'm lost and my life got more complicated and complex"

Turning around and deciding to go take a shower I thought I heard Emir say something "maybe you belong with me" no it can't be, I must have been thinking to much. Brushing it of, I walked towed my room still in deep thoughts.

------------------------------
Aright guys comment in who's team you are
Team Emir
Or
Team Adam
Please keep me inspired in finishing this story of by commenting, sharing and voting. Show some love. And anybody have any Arabic names in mind for a girl and guy, comment below since I'm struggling in finding some!!!

Thnx loves