Chapter 4

As days passed by, my life didn't get any better. Walking up to Adam office, I came upon a locked door. All I heard were whispers as if the person inside doesn't want people to know what they are talking about.

"You know I never wanted this"

That sounded like Adam but what is that he doesn't what to do. Now I'm interested to find out more. Deciding to listen some more even through its wrong.

"You choose this or her safety"

Asma?? What is she talking about. Who is she talking about. Who's safety. I knew something was going on but what is going on?

"You know that you left me no choice"

What choice is Adam talking about.
Ugh!
I hate being left in the dark. What did Asma do that's effecting Adam.

"Of course I did love, either this or her"

Well isn't someone sweet. She couldn't be any nicer. I hate how now I'm more clueless. But most importantly who's "her". Who are they talking about.

"She thinks her parents sold her"
Adam stated calmly.

Well I guess the screaming and the yelling stopped but who is "her".

Deciding not to knock, I quietly walked down the stairs in deep thoughts.

I wonder if "her" feels the same why I feel. Lost and  betrayed. As I reached the kitchen I bumped into something hard.

"You should pay attention where am you're walking!"

I looked up to see a smirking Yusuf.

"Be quiet Yusuf"

"I'm sorry I upset you princess" stated Yusuf while flicking my head.

I met Yusuf when I was married. He became the brother I never had, always watching out for me and making sure I'm happy despise the environment I'm living in right now.

Yusuf is Adam older brother married and a father of two beautiful girls. His family are the only family besides Janna that I call my family.

I don't know where my parents went but they will be forever in my heart. I forgave them long time ago for their mistake because they did once care about me. I don't know their real intentions of marrying me off but if it's money then May Allah help and guide them to the right path.