Chapter 8

Hey guys, so this chapter will be changed from the previous chapters. It's a bit of a surprise for you guys since you have been great!
------------------------
3rd person
-
He watched her from a far distance. She seems to be in deep thoughts. Probably thinking about Adam and his odd behavior lately. It has been two months since she caught Asma. He laughed darkly to himself since everything is going according to the plan. He loved her first and wanted her before Adam could have her. But her so called "parents" wouldn't allow it. After all Society would look down upon it. Only if he wasn't close to her, then he could have had her all to his own by now probably having started their own family.

He always hated Adam. Somehow growing with him caused the growing dislike between the two each day. Adam always took everything from him, from his toys to the company that was suppose to handed to him. Oh well, all it matters now is that he gets Alina. After all, she's the one he's after, he thought to himself.

Looking back at Alina from inside his car, he saw Adam approach her. Gently Adam puts his hand on Alina's shoulder and talking to her. No he thought to himself. He couldn't make out what the two couple were talking about, but from their expressions it could be something not serious. As Adam is gazing down at Alina and smiling, he felt something stir inside his stomach, he hated the feeling as it made him feel lonely and weak. No he thought to himself "I need to be stronger."

He got enough of the young couple laughing and enjoying each other company, so he decided to continue playing the cards.

   "Hello, I need you to go out now"  he spoke through the phone.

  "Ok" said a girl's voice as if she's confident enough to do what he has in store for the young couple.

--------------
Vote
Comment
Share
And follow

-show some love!!!! 😓😓😓