Im Just Saying You Could Do Better

Kelani 3weeks later.

"Heem heem awwww"

"Ke stop w/ da aww shit that shit ain't cute!!"

"Lmfao yes tf it his look at your hair!!!" I laughed as my BOYFRIEND walked into the house with his temp fade. He had a hugee Afro before and now it's cut.

"It's ok baby... You still sexy!!" I said wrapping my arms around him.

"Shut up!!!" He said wrapping his arms around me.

I let go and turned around to walk to my room while dancing and singing

"My baby got his hair cut my baby got his hair cut"

Then outta nowhere I was snatched off the ground. My legs were hanging from Naheem's neck and my head was at his thighs. Cuz he's talllll!!!

"Aaaaahhh lil fuck monkey put me down!!!!!"

"What the actual fuck is a fuck monkey" he laughed almost dropping me.

"Niggga!! I swear if you drop me!!"

"Now why would I do that?"

"You better not or ill dice your balls"

"What?"

"Fuck monkey you heard me!!" I yelled while half laughing and trynna be serious.

Then the beeping sound of the alarm went off. You know the sound when a door in the house opens. Yea. We both looked towards the door. Me looking threw Naheem's legs and Naheem turning his head slightly but still holding me.

Ms dean walked in the house w/ two other people. She looked at us and a WTF face but she didn't say anything I guess because we had guests.

After a sec. Naheem finally caught along to everything and put me down. Lil dumb ass

"Dummy!!"" I whispered to him while tapping his chest. He just looked at me then we both looked back at the people.

"We'll Richard this is it!!" Ms dean said.

There were two men standing in the front door. One who looked about ms. Dean's age and another who looked about Naheem's age. They were both tall and they had caramel skin with dark brown eyes. And the older man had a temp fade with a earring and the younger one had a Mohawk dyed blonde and a earring in both ears.

"You got a nice home Heaven!! A wonderful home!!" The man whom I'm assuming us Richard said.

"Oh how rude of me let me introduce everybody. Ok Richard this is Naheem my son Naheem this is Richard."

"Hello son nice to finally meet you I've heard lots of extravagant things about you." Richard said putting his hand out to Naheem. He paused for a while before he finally shook it.

"And then this is Naheem's girl friend Kelani . Kelanie this is Richard."

"Hi nice to meet you" I sa,d shaking his hand .

"Yes very.." He replied

"This is my son Eric" Richard said introducing us to each other. We all exchanged hellos and then it came. Yup that awkward moment when everyone is just standing there seizing each other up and waiting for the 1st person to speak.