Lost Universe

**************

❤Kelani POV❤

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!

My alarm clock woke me just as it should right?Me and my alarm clock have a Rihanna Chris Brown Relationship. Lol I'm loving it some days but then I'm just like fuck you!!!

I rolled over pressed the stop button and put my pillow over my head. To be honest I'm tired of school . The last month of school is always the worst. Because now teachers wanna start enforcing rules. They bitches I swear. Not all teachers but just some. That's my personal opinion because I dislike school. But I sure as hell am gonna stay in it. I sat up in my bed with my half awake eyes and looked at the clock 7:05 school starts at eight but I usually get there when I choose.

I got out of the bed trying not to wake my baby up,and went to the bathroom. Last night was rough. I'm tore up but nothing a little make up wont fix. Most of my damage is on back tho. It's scratches here and there . Red marks actually. Then bruises. I just looked at my self put a little foundation on the parts that were a little swollen put on some eyeliner mascara did the smokey eye shit put on some Red lipstick. And some blush then I went to the closet. Dale was awake now. He was just sitting on the showing his whole torso while looking at me. I gave him a smile then picked out what I wanted to wear.. http://m.urbanoutfitters.com/mobile/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=27493899&pushId=WOMENS . A crop bra/shirt with matching high waisted pants that cover my belly button some black oxfords, and a couple of gold necklaces and bracelets to finish it up. I walked out the clout turned around and Dale was standing right behind me. I didn't know so we were real close about 2cm apart. He grabbed my waist making us even closer and I had the biggest smile on my face and so did he.

"I-" he cut me off with a kiss a passionate long tongue kiss only Dale can turn me on with a kiss. Damn words can not explain how much I love this boy. He started to kiss my collarbone and I was lost in the moment until I felt my bra strap start to slide off. I pulled away put my bra strap back on right and rushed to the bathroom to look at my self.

My lipstick was rubbed off I put it in my purse grabbed my keys and walked back to Dale he had a pouty look on his face.

I sat in his lap and put my arm around his neck and whispered "you wait till I get home this ass is yours"

Dale POV

I put my hand on her ass and gripped it. "Damn ma got me all excited.... Can't Wait till tonight!!"

She just laughed got off me and yelled bye as she slammed the door. I laid down on the bed thinking about what life would be like if I hadn't met Kelani. I'd probably be the same old sane old nigga who was independent . And didn't need much of people. I thought I was happy then but to be honest I didn't know what happiness was.

Last night was crazy I feel bad for just up and leaving my sister like that. Wish I could have stayed longer and enjoyed my self . But it is what it is. I was interrupted when my phone started vibrating on the night stand I answered it without looking at the caller ID .

"Hello?"

"Yo can you pass the phone to Kelani ?" Some man said.

"Umm no I can't who is this?"

" nigga don't worry bout it why you answering her phone." I laughed at him this nigga is dumb.

"Because she's not here ill tell her you called tho could you leave your name." I said playing along with this dumb nigga.

But get this he actually told me his name!! I just shook my head as I took a mental not of his name. CJ sounds familiar but then again there are lot if CJ's in the world. Right?