No Strings Attached ||Part 1||

It was simple. . . Easy. . . Carefree. There wasn't much thought put into it, just physical aspects that made both parties happy. They were friends, close friends. Since their times in high school, everything was normal. Now that they're grown up, both of them have issues, needs, and desires. It was nice to have this carefree unemotional friendly relationship for the both of them. There wasn't any commitment or emotional barriers.

No strings attached whatsoever.

For Sasuke Uchiha, he's always been the type that attracts women. It's rare for him to have any time for dating or socializing with other females that aren't his friends, due to his timely job. There was a lot of stress, a lot of anger, and a lot of frustration. To him, she was a stress-reliever, someone to have a fling with that can make him forget about all of his responsibilities and obligations in life. She was just one call away.

For Sakura Haruno, all she wants is love. Unfortunately, she finds love in all of the wrong places. It's the same situation, but with different faces. Every man she's gone on a date with has been a disaster. They are disrespectful, disgusting men only wanting her for their own naughty tasks. That's why he's there. Sakura trusts this man, because they are friends. Not to mention, he's respectful about it, because it's a consensual situation for the both of them . . . a mutual understanding that is meant to be kept secret, because they just want some fun.

It was a drunken mistake at first. Just two stupid young adults who had a little too much alcohol in their systems. . .

|FLASHBACK|

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

A smile crept upon Sakura's face as she watched her two close friends, Neji and Tenten kiss one another lightly. It was her first time being a bridesmaid, while her other friends Ino, Hinata, and Temari were bridesmaids as well with a few other women she didn't know, Ino being the maid of honor. Smiling at the now married couple, her smile almost faded once she locked eyes with the Uchiha. His hypnotizing eyes were pulling her in, until she immediately broke the strong gaze between them.

~*~*~*~*~*~

This wedding was just another reminder to Sakura that she'll never find anyone that could possibly love her for anything other than physical aspects. It is true it has been a while since she's done anything physical with any man, but something was telling her that if no one can love her, then she just wants one simple night with someone she knows she can trust.

Taking a sip of her red wine, she stared at the bottles that were perfectly aligned on the walls behind the bar. Most who attended the wedding were dancing behind her and having a hell of a time, while she drank her personal problems away.

"Scotch, hold the rocks," that familiar, monotone voice said, and Sakura turned her head to the side to get a look at him. The jacket to his tuxedo was off, revealing his elegant, white undershirt. He was so sinfully gorgeous. It was mind-blowing to Sakura that he wasn't dating anyone yet.

Giving him a small smile, the emerald-eyed woman said, "Hey."

The Uchiha gave a simple nod to her, his usual sign of recognition. The bartender placed the drink on the bar and said, "Here you go, sir," he turned to the pinkette, "May I get you another glass of wine, ma'am?"

"Please."

Sasuke stared at her for a moment, before saying, "How many have you had?"

Inhaling, she replied, "Just one, but I plan to have more."

Picking up the glass, he said with a slight chuckle, "Me too."

"Isn't this about the time a groomsman like you starts flirting with a bridesmaid? I mean, isn't that what happens at weddings?"

He placed the glass down and turned to Sakura, looking her dead in the eyes, "I'm talking to one now, aren't I?"

His answer made the pinkette blush many shades of pink. Although they've been friends for years, she's always had a small baby crush on him, due to his mysterious personality and his stunning looks. The emerald-eyed woman glanced behind her shoulder, and saw the other bridesmaids looking at Sasuke with desire and she scoffed at their behavior.

Picking up the glass of wine, she inched the rim of the glass up to her lips before saying, "Don't waste your time on me. There are other women waiting for you."

The Uchiha stared at her curiously for a moment before saying, "I'm not interested in them."

She stopped mid-sip, and narrowed her eyes at him, "What?"

"You look good tonight, Sakura," he slurred, baffling Sakura by his unusual behavior.

"Are you okay?"

She watched as the Uchiha took a final sip of his alcoholic beverage and he slammed the cup down. Darting his eyes at her, he responded, "I know you've been having issues with people lately and so have I. Being here is reminding me that I'll never be committed to anyone because of my job. And it seems to me," he leaned closer to her, "You won't either."

Sakura couldn't even deny what he said. She's tried time after time to please someone and it never works. She's tried dates, but they always want something else. There was absolutely no way to defend herself and it was apparent.

Sasuke cut off her belittling thoughts and said, "Why don't we get out of here?"

"How many drinks have you had?"

Rolling his eyes, he responded, "Just one. I'm sober."

Sighing, she grabbed her wallet and placed money and a tip on the table for a bartender, followed by hopping off the chair, and grabbing her purse, "You're driving then."

And that's how it happened.

Yet she never regretted it and neither did he.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ever since then, they've called each other when they needed just one night to forget about their troubles. It was never awkward when they saw each other in their usual everyday lives. When they were with their friends, the two still acted as good friends and nothing more.

Sakura looked up at the ceiling, but dropped the gaze and turned her head to the side. The Uchiha's back was to her and she sighed, deciding it was time to leave.

~*~*~*~*~*~

So there will be a part two. I don't know why I decided to stop it there, but I did anyway.

Once I'm finished with my other story, Criminal Case, I WILL fulfill a couple requests I have gotten, so no, I did not forget.

Sorry for the crappy ending, I just need to post this now, so I hope you enjoyed this nonetheless!

~Kit_Katzzz