The Best Gift

This is dedicated to JoelleAu for requesting this one-shot. It's very short, but this was kind of a random request, so I did my best XD

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura Haruno was extremely confident. . . She was confident her boyfriend would love the gift she was going to give him. After all, today is a special occasion, and a heart-felt gift is curtesy to lighten up the mood. Her lips tilted upward as she walked on the sidewalk in the beautiful neighborhood. The temperature was perfect, there was a refreshing breeze, and the setting sun made the sky hold a mixture of bright colors. Indeed, the atmosphere was breathtakingly perfect. She sighed in joy, for she was very excited to see her boyfriend. He meant everything to her and she wouldn't change this delightful feeling that lingered in the pit of her stomach for the world.

Her destination came into view, and she gripped the gift bag tightly in eagerness. Increasing her pace, she finally stopped in front of the small, but beautiful house. The pinkette exhaled in exhaustion, but soon her posture went back to confident. After lightly pecking on the door, Sakura waited for her boyfriend to answer.

Once the door opened and he came into view, she grinned, "Happy one-year anniversary, Sasuke-kun!"

Before she could hug him, the Uchiha stopped her by holding out a box. She stopped and looked down. A smile plastered on her face, and she took the box from his hand.

"Thank you for the chocolates," she smiled.

Sasuke nodded and closed the door after she walked in. He sat on the couch, but Sakura kept standing tall, excitement obvious within her features.

Raising an eyebrow, he asked, "You okay?"

The emerald-eyed girl nodded and held out the gift bag, "I'm just anxious to give you your gift!"

He grabbed the bag out of her hands gently, and tilted his head in confusion at her gift to him. His onyx eyes looked to her, and she gave him a wide grin. Taking out the two items, the Uchiha stared at them.

"Pretty clever, huh Sasuke-kun? They're plushies of the Uchiha and Haruno clan symbols. I got them specially made," His facial expression gave her doubt, and she continued by saying, "I won't be offended if you think it's girly, I just-"

He cut her off, "No, I like it, but-" he stopped, and tossed the Uchiha clan symbol plushie to her, which she caught perfectly, "Keep that, okay?"

Sakura looked down at the fan-like symbol-stuffed object and smiled.

I knew he'd like it.