Robin's fists clench, he hated being treated like a child. He was a hero and he deserved to be treated as such. " I am not going anywhere with you." Robin's eyes narrowed into the best Bat-glare he could muster. To his satisfaction, the two flinched slightly. " I am not sure who you think you are, but I am not some kid that you take lightly. I do not have time for you." Robin started to walk away, frustration rising as he once again tried his communicator to no avail.

"Tony, grab him, we are bringing him back with us."

Tony grabbed the kid who started to thrash the second he got a hold of the brat. Boy was he slippery, he dropped him a few times. And that utility belt he had on him, how can a belt hold all that stuff, did that boy throw a freaking ninja star at him?!

" Let me go!" Robin squirmed in the man's grip, trying to break free. He was outnumbered and at he knew this was a pointless fight but he continued anyway. Robin was not quite sure why he felt so panicked, he had been to New York before, but something just felt completely off, whatever that beam he was blasted with must have caused this. Come to think of it, these men did not know who he is... They are obviously some kind of Herod.. Though define not from the Justice League... Is it possible this is a different dimension? Robin froze, realization hitting him, that would explain a lot.

" Done squirming yet kid?" The man known as Tony or Ironman asked.

Robin scowled a bit " I'm not a kid. Set me down, I can walk."

"You won't run away?"

" I have nowhere to run to at the moment.. So following you will be the best option for now."

Tony hesitantly put the kid down, ready to grab him again if he tried to make a run for it, but surprisingly he stayed put. " ok then... Steve are we taking him to the tower?"

"We don't really have a choice, If anything we should find the boy's parents if he truly is just a boy."

"My name is Robin, so quit calling me names like 'boy' and 'kid'... And for the last time I am not a kid, I am a hero!" Robin was beyond irritated, but if this supposed 'Tower' is their base, he might be able to hack into the computers and get some information on this dimension..that is the best he could do at the time.

"A hero?" Tony scoffed, the kid was just that, a kid. He admitted that he was quite nimble, but there was no way this kid was a hero. HE is the hero. "JARVIS, look up and see if you can find anything on the name Robin, Bruce Wayne, or Gotham"

"Sir, there is nothing in the databases anywhere of such names, SHIELD databases or any other Database." A voice replied.

Well that confirmed Robin's and Steve's suspicion. "Let's get to the tower."

---------

Robin stared up at the tower for a bit before looking back at the duo that escorted him here. "Is this it?"

Tony frowned 'is this it'? He made it sound like it was not impressive at all, Tony knew this brat was going to be annoying to deal with. "This is Stark Towers. Also Avengers headquarters."

"Is that so... So you have your base on earth.."

Earth? Why wouldn't it be on earth? Tony's jaw clenched a bit, trying not to look as curious as he was about what the boy was talking about. Robin stared at him a brief second replying to his question. Is this kid a mind reader or just very observant.

"Ours is in space." He said plainly. If he was in a different dimension where the Justice League does not exist, there really is no point in worrying about telling, perhaps it might even help him return back to his dimension. "We have many heros...not of Earth." He added, not really wanting to get into all the heroes and their origins..it would take forever.