“Sorry I didn’t mean to offend you.” His eyes softened from that freaky intense thing they were doing before. They were the cutest grasshopper green. He seemed really…

“Okay,” I said walking away with him still trailing me. It scared me to know he could go through all this trouble just for me. Why me? Who is this guy? He seems so familiar. It seems like I’ve known him for years. No. Not a chance in hell have I ever met a vampire before. He’s evil and blood hunger, well thirsty; however you wanted to look at it. I just have to keep walking and stay with the crowed, I told myself. I saw Luna sitting with some guy and my heart jumped with relief.

“There you are,” she said turning towards me. Leave it to her to find time to shop and flirt with a very hot guy. I on the other hand, can barely chew gum and walk at the same time, and the only guys that are into me are CRAZY. Or total pricks.

“Yeah, we have to go now,” I said yanking her out of her seat. I knew she wouldn’t want to tear herself way from the new blood she’s just discovered, but this was life or death, more importantly my life or death.

She could tell there was something wrong with me. She pulled me over to the side, he didn’t follow this time. I couldn’t help but notice the new star she got shade into the bald side of her half-hawk. I loved her long curly black hair, but she got it bleach platinum blond and half shaved off. “What’s wrong, Nat?” she asked worried. Her gold eyes searched mine frantically for a second.

“That guy’s following me,” I try to say it so if by some miracle he could read lips and had super hearing he’d still wouldn’t know what I said.

“I know he’s f-ing hot!” Why, oh why does this girl think with her raging hormones? I hate being a teenager. 

“You are so shallow,” I said as she violated him with her eyes.

“What’s his name?” she asked sipping her java juice.

“I don’t know, and I don’t care!”

“Why?” she asked dumbfounded.

“Oh, maybe it’s the fact that he’s a vampire!” I snapped.

She looked at him again this time with her intuition, “OMG, he is a vampire. That is so cool,” she exclaimed. I really love this girl, but man-really though. REALLY.

“Are you okay, a vamp’s after me!” I yelled.

“We are witches if you hadn’t noticed. We’re trained enough to handle things if something goes wrong,” she shrugged. Leave it to her to make light of everything. Problems really don’t exist in Lunaville, at least not for long.

“What if we’re not?” I asked. She never really thinks that far ahead.

“I dunno,” I said making a face to match.

“We have to leave,” I said grabbing her arm.

“No.”

“What do you mean NO,” I screamed as she put her hand over my mouth and looked at all the people staring at us. Yep we’re those people now, the crazy kids that get on everyone’s nerves.

“Shh, I mean let’s give him what he wants and see if it makes him go away… come on,” she said pulling me back to our table, where he was talking with his friend. “You two know each other?” Luna seemed way too happy about that. I could tell she was already planning our double wedding and naming our kids.

“Yeah,” his friend said with a warm smile. He was way less intense then the stalker, and his eyes shined a warm gold like little rays of sunshine. His black wavy hair was pulled behind him in a ponytail, that want a little pass the back of his neck, just skimming his back.