Chapter twelve- Again?

Start from the beginning

   "Don't...touch me..."

With a tight grip on the knife, the man gave me a twisted smile. Even worse than Izaya's. The knife began to turn, and I screamed out in pain. He didn't stop, but instead slowed down, making the pain more intense. 

   "S-STOP!"

They all began laughing, and the knife was eventually jerked out of my side. Falling to my knees, my hand covered the wound, being drenched in blood. Just then, I heard the door slide open. Shizuo must be back. When I looked up, I seen him grab his cigarette, and bend it, throwing it on the ground. 

   "Heh...That never...gets old."

Picking up a bench beside us, he chucked it, and hit three of the men, leaving only two standing. 

   "R-Run!"

   "I didn't know she was with Shizuo!"

They started running leaving the other three lying on the ground. I suddenly felt two arms begin to pick me up. 

   "What are you...doing?"

   "Taking you to Shinra."

Once I was fully off the ground, another sharp pain went through my entire side, causing me to scream out again. 

   "You manage to get yourself in some pretty crappy situations, kid."

   "I've been told."

A weak smile appeared on my face as I continued holding my hand over the wound. 

   "Shizu-chan!"

Oh god. Not now. Please not now. Shizuo's head slowly turned to face him. 

   "IZAYA!"

Marching over, he connected for heads with Izaya, causing me to be smushed in between them. 

   "T-That hurts!"

They both looked down at me, then Shizuo began backing away. 

   "Where could you possibly be taking Mallori-chan!?"

His grip on my arm suddenly tightened, causing me to yelp in pain again. Why does he have to be so strong?! He looked down at me with concern, then back up. I knew he wanted to beat Izaya up, but was afraid to hurt me.

   "Shizuo...put me down."

   "What?"

   "Put me down."

   "I have to get you-"

   "I said put me down."

He slowly placed me on my feet, and I gave him a small smile. 

   "Thanks anyways."

As I held my hand on the wall next to me, I started slowly walking. My foot caught on a bench, and I waited for my head to impact the ground. Opening my eyes, I looked up to see Izaya holding my arm. 

   "Its obvious you can't walk on your own, so why try?"

   "I can too."

   "Even arguing at a time like this."

He lifted me up, and turned back to Shizuo. 

   "Well, it was a good time, but I better be going now."

He started running, making my side throb. I gripped onto his shirt, and bit my lip. 

   "We're almost there."