character ask answers!!

Hello my loves!! thank you for all your questions!! here are the answers and if you have anymore questions or just want to talk, PM me! I love you all! thank you for reading!!

MICHAEL -

•Seriously? Sex me up? You are nearly as cute as Ashy ;)

I'm in a very loving relationship the only person I'll be 'sexing up' is Rory sorry kiddo

• ok ur red hair is so hot I love it

thanks pal!!

•Why you so hot?

I get sun burned easily so I guess it just makes my skin hot???

•Please keep your red hair until you're 49

if it doesn't fall out by then, maybe but Rory prefers blonde and black so I guess we'll have I see

RORY -

•Be my mom

I'm a bit young to be a mom but sure I'll adopt you

•Were you honestly ready to have a kid? Michael seemed to like the idea, but did you feel prepared?

Thats a good question, to be honest I don't think I was ready, physically I was ready however mentally I wasn't. Michael was so excited as was I but I wasn't prepared, nowhere near prepared.

•Can you and Michael get married already?

You'll have to ask Michael that!! Luke keeps saying the same thing though (I think it's because he wants to meet a hot bridesmaid)

LUKE -

•Love interest? I volunteer...

I don't like to discuss my love life but I'm sure there's a great guy out there waiting for you to love him

•How tf are you so tall?

i don't know, I guess I inherited it but yeah I don't know, biology and shit

•Hey daddy what's good

I'm going to ignore the daddy part but pasta is pretty good

CALUM -

• In the beginning I thought you had a tiny crush on Rory, I guess now it's disappearing?? Did you ever have a thing for Rory?

When I first met Rory I did but as we grew closer I saw her as more of a sister than a lover? Like seeing her with Tyler broke my heart but it's what I needed to help me move on so I could protect her like a brother.

•Will you be willing to buy another puppy?

WHO'S SELLING A PUPPY I WANT THEM ALL

• Hey daddy

new phone, who dis?

ASHTON -

• How would you describe Rory and Michaels relationship in your perspective? Btw, BE MY DADDY.

Their relationship is their own, it's rough edged but it's their own perfect and I love the fact that they have that. Sorry but I can't be your daddy I have a girlfriend

• Will you marry me? I promise It'll be worth it.

I'm sorry, I love my girlfriend but I can help find you someone to marry?

•Hey daddy

aren't you the kid that said this to Luke?

TYLER -

• Why? Rory is a human, not a punch bag

Leave me alone, I miss her and I regret everything

•I don't say this to a lot of people because it's mean but can you please go and kill yourself?

Okay that was real horrible why don't you get off my back and leave me ALONE

LAYLA (that's me!!) -

•Any tips on writing? love the book btw

I don't really have any tips! just don't doubt yourself when you're writing and always use punctuation and the correct grammar!

• LOVE THIS BOOK! Tips on writing in a guys pov?

THANK YOU!! I guess with writing in a guys point of view you just have to use this thing called the Male Gaze (look it up i learnt about it in English Literature and it's pretty informative)

•What inspired you to write this?

I was just in my English class one day and started writing about a guy and girl and it ended up as Snapchat! However, when I first started writing this book it was an Alan Ashby (Of Mice&Men guitarist) fanfiction but I thought it'd suit Michael better!

• I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE THE BEST! And will there be a sequel of any sort? ;)

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU TOO! there may be a sequel, there may not be! I'm undecided but I might do a few chapters in a sequel about Rory and Michael in the future!

• I love your book, and how is your day? (sorry for the lame question)?

thank you my love! my day is okay thank you! how is your day? I finished college for Christmas break today!