twelve // okay mate

Michael swallowed the lump in his throat and stood up from his place on the sofa. "What's her last name?" Michael panicked, his hands trembling as they ran through his dyed hair.
Calum looked at Michael questioningly and shrugged, "Watts, Rory Watts."

Michael stopped in his tracks, looked at Calum with wide eyes, up the staircase then back to Calum. "I've got to go." Michael mumbled, walking towards the front door.

"Dude, what's going on?" Calum questioned, following Michael to the door. Michael shook his head and sighed, "I'll come over again another day." Calum groaned and ran his hands over his face. "Okay mate. Text me."

Michael nodded an climbed into his car, his mind was racing. That was his Rory in Calum's bed, that was his Ana broken and sobbing, that was his Ana in that house. He was heartbroken and angry.

"Fück!" Michael yelled, slamming his hands against the steering wheel, his chest heaving and his stomach turning. He was going to get Tyler back, no matter the consequences.

-

"Calum." Rory yelled as she clutched her stomach. Calum shot up immediately from the sofa and run upstairs into the bedroom. He pulled Rory into his arms, carrying her bridal style across the bedroom, out of the door, down the hall and finally into the bathroom, setting her gently on the floor by the toilet and holding her hair back as she leant over the toilet letting the contents of her empty stomach free.

"It's all okay, i'm here, I've got you." Calum soothed as he rubbed his free hand up and down Rory's back. She wiped her mouth on the sleeve of her jumper and fell into Calum's arms, curling into a ball as more sobs escaped her lips.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Rory choked out as her body shook in Calum's arms. Calum shook his head and planted a few gentle kisses on Rory's temple.

"Don't apologise R, I'm here no matter what okay?" Calum spoke softly as Rory nodded, her tears slowly stopping. "Where did your friend go?" Rory mumbled, her face still buried in Calum's chest.

"He'll come back another time, you're my priority right now."

-

michael the man: is Rory okay?

cal cal my pal: she's better, how do you know her?

michael the man: I dont, I just recognise the name

cal cal my pal: okay mate, ring me in a few days

~ ~ ~

they're not gonna meet for a while but they're so close to each other it hurts ok

ALSO!! this story just but 1k reads!! thankyou guys for reading!!