twenty six // I don't want to be a queen

Once Michael had got Rory back to the apartment, he lifted her to sit on the kitchen counter while he made her some pancakes.

Rory watched Michael make her pancakes, his head bopping side to side as he cooked. He pulled the pan of pancakes off of the stove and turned it off before facing Rory.

"Michael, come here!" She giggled, reaching out to Michael and pulling him to her. She pulled his body so his torso was situated between her legs, his arms around her waist and her legs around his.

Michael cocked any eyebrow at Rory before leaning down, capturing her lips between his. Rory groaned quietly into the kiss and pulled herself closer to Michael, her fingers weaving into his hair, tugging on it gently as he bit on her lower lip.

"Princess, you look so pretty," Michael smirked, pulling away from the kiss and running his rough fingertips along Rory's jawline. Rory shivered under Michaels cold fingertips but allowed herself to relax as he moved to hold her left hip with one hand and her jaw with the other hand.

"For fuck sake Gordon, do something!" Rory groaned, making Michael chuckle under his breath.

"You're so feisty tonight, I'm not sure whether I should be turned on or scared." Michael teased as left go of Rory's jaw and pulled her flush against his chest.

"I know, you want me just as bad as I want you, Princess." Michael mumbled as he leant down to capture Rory's bottom lip between his teeth.

"You're driving me crazy," Rory moaned as Michael ran his hands down Rory's lower back and onto her ass, squeezing it slightly in his hands before slapping it with his right hand, making Rory moan as he let his lips leave open mouthed kisses on her jaw.

Michael ran his hands further down the girls body until they were resting on her thighs. He lightly tapped the girls thighs, silently demanding her to lean forward further. Rory took the hint and wrapped her legs around Michael's torso even tighter, pressing her chest against his as he kissed her with fury and hunger.

"Kitchen or bedroom?" Michael panted as he pulled back from Rory, her body still flush against his, their chests rapidly rising and falling.

"Bedroom," Rory moaned as Michael started nipping at the soft skin of her neck once again. Michael nodded and hoisted Rory up again, making her squeal and hold onto Michael tighter.

Michael carried Rory to the bedroom with minimal casualties and wall bumping; as they reached the bedroom, Michael threw Rory onto the bed and stood back for a second to admire the girl. Her lips swollen, her hair static and her neck littered with his marks (which he was very proud of).

"Hurry up Clifford, I'm losing the will to live." Rory groaned as she reached forward and pulled Michael on top of her by the collar of his shirt.

"Very eager, aren't we princess?" Michael chuckled, shaking his head slightly as he unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his pale chest button by button.

"Get that god damn shirt off before I leave and never come back," Rory groaned, pushing Michael's hands away from the buttons and unbuttoning the rest herself. Michael raised an eyebrow as his semi-drunk girlfriend as she pushed the material off of his shoulders with a unexpected amount of force. He took this as his chance to pull Rory's top over her head.

Once the material was off of her, Michael took her bra clad breasts in his large hands and kissed Rory once again; his tongue pushing against hers as he massaged her breasts, sneakily slipping his hand under the material.

Rory moaned at the action and reached down to Michael's pants, palming him slightly as their kiss grew harsher.

"Michael, love me." Rory whispered loudly with a giggle as Michael took his hands out of her bra and shook his head.

"Baby girl, you're drunk and our first time together should be special, I want you to feel like a Queen." Michael mumbled, staying in his position of top of Rory, brushing her purple hair out of her face.

Rory pouted, "But I don't want to be a Queen. I'm a Princess!" Michael smiled and shook his head.

"Either way, we'll both be sober and I'll make you feel like you're on cloud nine." Michael smiled softly, stroking Rory's hair as her eyes started fluttering closed.

Michael rolled off of Rory and onto the mattress, sitting up and helping Rory shimmy her shorts off. He reached over to the floor and pulled one of his shirts up from the floor, sitting Rory up and pulling it over her head as she giggled quietly to herself. Michael laid back down and pulled his jeans off.

Rory lazily lifted Michaels arm up and placed herself underneath it, her head on his chest a she let his arm fall onto her hip.

"I really like you Gordon." Rory yawned, snuggling closer to Michael. The black haired boy smiled to himself and pulled Rory tighter to him.

"I really like you too." Michael lied, his lips saying like but his mind screaming love.

~

Rory sat in Michael's car with him as they drove to the local grocery store, Rory was stupidly hungover and Michael was just tired.

"I want you to meet my parents." Michael blurted out. Rory whipped her head around to the look at him, his cheeks red with embarrassment.

"Michael, that's a big thing to do," Rory gaped as they stopped at a red light. He ran his hands over his face and sighed.

"If you meet my parents, I'll tell you absolutely anything and everything." Michael bargained as he started driving again. Rory let out a sigh and agreed, not having the energy argue with him.

"Princess, I don't want to pressure you into meeting them but, once you do, you'll understand me a bit better, okay?" Michael sighed as he pulled up outside of the store.

"Okay." Rory smiled softly before leaning across the console and pressing her lips to his.

"After meeting my parents, we can do whatever you want to, okay Princess?" Michael smiled as he nudged Rory's nose with his. Rory nodded and kissed him once more before jumping out of the car and walking into the store, Michael jogging behind her until he caught up, intertwining their fingers with a proud smile on his lips.

~~~

they're so cute I cry

how are y'all doing today/tonight??

QOTC: are you muke, cake, cashton, lashton, mashton or malum af??

ily guys!! stay rad and stay safe