Chapter 8

This is short! PEACE!

Chapter 8

I was waking in the hallway feeling like I wanna skip school because I don't wanna see him but my mom forced me to go so I agreed.

"Why so moody?" Katelyn asks. I turn my head to her and sigh.

"Nothing." She's not beleiving every word I say but she forced herself to nodded. She really know me, because when she saw something wrong she doesn't want me to push it out.

"Are you on your period?!" I slap her and told her to shut up. She zips her mouth.

"So it's true?"

"What? No!"

"Then what?" I kept silent until she spoke.

"Is it about Jacob the other day?" I turn to her with a sad look and anger but it slowly faded away.

"He hurt me so bad, Katelyn. He even manage to ALMOST mark me yesterday." I cried. She walks to me and hug me tightly and began to comfort me.

"Shh. It's okay now." I cried into her chest until the Bell rang.

"You should probably go to your first period." we break the hug and I look at her and gave her a 'thank you' look. She salutes. I laugh.

"See you later bae." She hug me one last time until she walk away.

I walk to my first period. This could take awhile..

"I started to arrange my things. I walk to the cafeteria to see Katelyn ordering.

I walk to her and order something.

"Hey. How are you?"

"I'm okay, for now." She pout.

"Well good. I don't wanna see you cry again." I smiled at her.

"Oh! I know what to do to get that Jacob out of your mind! I don't even ship you both in the first place, he's an asshole." I laugh.

"And what is it that you're thinking?" I ask her and she smiled widely.

"Lets go to a party!" I sigh at her.

"Again? Really? You know I almost been rape at a party right?" she though about a minute and frown.

“But that was last year!”

“Do you really want me to get raped again?”

“ALMOST.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever. ”

"Okay? Hmm.. Maybe let's go to my house and have some sleep over?" she smiled widely again.

"We have school Katelyn." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Its Friday tomorrow, we can do it tomorrow! To get that asshoke out of your head!" I thought about a second. Maybe that's a great idea. I nodded and she smiled.

"Yey! Now don't forget to bring some drinks. Were gonna get you wasted. So that you will forget about that Jacob guy. Understand?" I laugh at her but nodded again.

"Great! Now that its settled. Let's go order something. I'm hungry." I nodded. We stand up and walk to the ordering section. As we were walking, Austin make his way to line in front of me.

"What the hell Austin? Don't you see, you need to line in the back not just stole somebody's line and act like nothing happened.

"That was rude!" he smirks. Ugh. You know I really really really wanted to rip your head off! That's how I hated you much.

"Sorry princess. You know, I came here first." he wink. Liar!

"Oh really?" I glare at him.

"Yes, really." He wink again. I decided to just shut up and ignore him.

"Liar! I came here first and you know that!" He smiles and I glared at him.

"You might be lucky you can see my ass not those slutty whores over there." He said gesturing her head to Megan and her other cheerleader friends. Not to be rude but yes, he's definitely right. Megan sleeps with every guy at school. Even him. Guys, do I need to tell his name? Well its the dickhead over here in front of me lining when I was the one who lined first. What a gentleman. I rolled my eyes.

"Says the one who didn't slept with her." I said looking at him in disgust. He just smirks I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I'm curious. Are you jealous because I didn't sleep with you? Ya know babe? All ya gotta do is ask." He wink with a flirtatious smile. I look at him in disgust and crossed my arms.

"Me? Jealous? Jealous your ass Austin. How would I be jealous when it's the opposite of what you said?" He frowns.

"Aww babe. That hurt. Right here." he said gesturing to his fucking heart. I rolled my eyes at his "maturity" attitude.

"Why are you rolling your eyes everyday? Your eyeballs might stuck and you'll never see anymore." He snorts trying to hold his laughter.

"Oh? Then why are you smirking so much? It might stuck forever too you know. When its stuck, I'll probably laugh my ass off. Does it hurt babe that it didn't affect on me? Aww poor you. Poor you my ass!" I shove him out of the way cause its really my turn to grab my lunch. I look at him with a smirk then walks with Katelyn and hurriedly went to our usual seat.

"Did you see Austin's face? He's probably priceless because you shove him. Oh god that was freaking funny!" Katelyn said clutching her stomach and trying to hold her laughter. I joined her with laughter and look at Austin one more time and I saw him glared at me. I flying kiss him with a laugh before he groaned in annoyance. That's for taking my line and for insulting me, mate.

- - -

I'M BACK! Sorry for the wait. I didnt stop so don't worry. Btw I didn't update bcause we have exam this year and i'm starting high school next 4 months and i'm freakin excited yet nervous at the same time. So yeah, thanks for reading my book even though its lame haha. Okay, back to my question.

Is Tori too selfish or moody in this story? Tell meee!

I'll update for tomorrow :D

Goodbye!

- CINDY