Chapters Chapters h 3

Katelyn on the side...

It's Sunday so today, I'm just going to spend my day with my best friend Katelyn. I told her through the phone that we'll go shopping later and she agreed. Now that I'm ready, I'm ready to go. I was about to go out until Austin said something.

"Woah, woah, woah. Where do you think you're going?" Austin asks.

"Why do you care? And it's none of your business." I told him with a smirk then left off.

* * *

I arrive at the mall just waiting for Katelyn to come and here she is, pretty as always.

"Hey Kate." I hugged her and she hug back.

"Hey Tori. Let's go?" She asks and I nodded. We walk to the perfume shop and we bought from the Victoria's Secret. We move to the t-shirt area and bought two t-shirts. Mine is a T-shirt and a face of Jake from Adventure Time and the t-shirt's color is yellow. The other one was a mint green t-shirt that says, 'Don't Care' in a pink print color. And for Katelyn, she bought a nice white T-shirt that says 'Young' in a black print in it and a zigzag t-shirts that is black n white.

We we're done shopping and now, we're heading to the food court to eat something before we head home. We ordered pizza and when I say pizza, I mean Overload pizza! We both love pizza and that's why we're best friends. When we're finish we say goodbye's to each other and say we'll hang out again next time. We head home.

* * *

"Honey. You're finally home. Austin is worried about you." Wait did I hear that right? Austin is worried about me? Scratch that. I don't trust him. And never be.

"Austin? Worried? Pfft. Stop mom. You're making me laugh. I was just hanging out with my best friend Katelyn. Why would he be worried? And do he care? No." I told my mom and walk upstairs to go to my bedroom.

"Do you honestly think that I didn't care?" I hear a voice from the door. I turn around to see Austin.

"Well, I thought you didn't care cause you hate me." He raised an eyebrow.

"I said I don't hate you! My dad said we're going to school tomorrow and that means, you're going to school with me." Oh hell No! I'm not going to school with him! It'll only makes me pissed at the same time!

"No! I don't want to!" He sigh.

"If you like it or not, you still are going with me tomorrow." Ugh. I really hate myself right now!

"Fine." I mumbled and he smiled.

"Now get out cause I'm going to sleep." He nodded. He leaves and closed the door.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Ugh! I forgot, it's Monday. I need to go to school, with him. Great.

I turn the alarm clock off and directly pulled out my white fluffy towel and take a bath. After that, I change into my new t-shirt I bought yesterday and it's the mint green with a pink print in it. I place with my shady white skinny jeans and a converse. I put some earrings and a paris necklace. I apply some light makeup and a lip gloss. Perfect. I walk downstairs to see Austin waiting for me outside. I grab my lunch, school bag and my precious phone and went outside.