Chapter 5

I'm at school, listening to our Science teacher. I can't wait to get out of here. Its just like a prison to me. Five minutes left and I'm out of here. Just five more minutes..

After a few minutes, the bell rang. I quickly pack my stuff in my bag and hurriedly got out of the room. I went to my locker and got my little notebook that has my locker code, all of my subjects and all the things I need to be check. After recess time, I have.. Chemistry? Okay then.

I closed my locker and went to the cafeteria to see Katelyn and Michael. They are both in a relationship.

“Oh hey Tori! Glad that you're finally here.” Katelyn said gesturing me to come and sit across the two of them.

“Hello to you too Kate. Oh and how are your relationship?” I ask the both of them. They are like together in what, 2 months?

“We're great.” They both said in sync. See? They're totally meant to be.

“Hey sis!” The three of us look at the person who said it. And, oh god, it's Austin.

“Uh.. Hey.” I said fake smiling. Not really interested to see him and I'll never forget that day he mark me. He sat beside me and slung an arm around my shoulder.

“Aw. No hugs and kisses?” Is he for real? The two look at the both of us and Katelyn gave me a look that said, ‘You have some better explanation to say later young lady’ oh shit. I'm doomed! Can I trust my friends? Of course! She's my best friend! But I can't tell him that my step brother is my mate! She'll like.. Freak out!

“Eww No.” I gave him a disgusted look and he pouted like a little child.

“Okay, I'm confused. Who are you? And Victoria, I didn't know you have a brother.” Katelyn ask Austin and then me. Austin and me both look at each other and then to them.

“I.. Um.. I'll explain it to you later.” I gave her a smile and she sigh.

“You better.” I gulp but nodded instead. My bestfriend is kinda curious in me if I kept a secret from her. She kept asking me questions.

“So, this shitty conversation is over. Can we please eat now?” Michael ask all of us and we all nodded.

“Great. I'm starving as hell.” We both laugh at that one. Now that Recess is over, we directly walk to our next class. And my next class is definitely the worst subject cause Austin will be there. Great.

* * *

After the chemistry class, I thought it was that bad but I guess it wasn't that bad to be with him. It just annoys the shit out of me when he kept poking me or doing something stupid just to get my attention. Now that I'm free from that one, I have P.E. Yey! I'm great at P.E especially at sports.

I was walking to my locker to grab my clothes when someone pulled me in the empty hallway. I turn around in panic to see, Jacob. Shit.

“U-uh.. What do you think you're doing?” I ask him. I was using all my strength to let me go but his grip are too strong.

“I missed you.” Wait, WHAT? H-hold on. Did I hear that right? He's probably lying.

“You're lying.” I told him calming my voice.

“I'm not. I promise.”

“Where is Vanessa?”

“Vanessa? I broke up with her.”

“What?! I-I thought she was your mate? Why did you leave her?”

“I broke up with her because I loved you.” My heart sank and I think I'm starting to cry.

“Why did you do that to her? She was your mate you jerk! What does she feel right now that you rejected her? You're so stupid Jacob!” He's so stupid!

“Please, I don't want to talk about her anymore. Now that I'm here with you, I will never let you go.” Okay, how stupid I am. Now I'm crying because of him. It hurts me to see him again. It hurts that I know that I'm forgiving him after what he's done to me. And it hurts me even more that I know that I'm falling in love with him again.

“No. I don't want to get hurt anymore Jacob. Please just let me-” I didn't even finish my sentence until his lips smashed into mine. I missed how his kissable lips was on mine. I missed his gorgeous eyes that every girl has been falling for. I missed his sweet smile whenever we we're together. I missed how he comfort/understands me whenever I have problems. I missed how he was on my life. I missed every part of him. It just makes me smile when I'm around him. I wish I can stay like this forever.

We stop our kiss for a sec to catch for breath. We stared at each other and we smiled. He leaned in so that our forehead is touching.

“I love you Tori Anderson.” I'm surprised at that but I smiled anyway.

“I love you too, Jacob Spayne.” We kissed one more time until the school bell rang.

We walk different ways to our next class with a smile. I opened the door to see my best friend talking to Angel, her seatmate. I came to her and she saw me. I gave her a hug and smiled at Angel. Katelyn told her an excuse so that we can talk.

“So, what's up?” She asks. I breathe heavily not ready to say this.

“I'm good. I'm ready to tell you of what's going on but promise me you'll never freak out or do something stupid, alright?” She nodded like a puppy. Aww.

“Okay, so my mom decided to tell me this last Wednesday that me and her are going to live at Steeve my stepfather. She freaking agreed. Well, I don't have choice but to agree with her. We drove here in California and I didn't even fuckin know that Steeve has a son. And that some was my freaking "mate"! How is that possible? Now that we're living with "them", he told me that we'll tell our parents the truth but when it comes to our friends even you, we're both trying to act like s step brother and sister thing. Its kinda hard though now that I know that he is my mate.” Her mouth hang open in surprise like she can't believe it.

“Oh my god! Are you kidding? Oh god, maybe the moon goddess planned it all along but maybe.. Not.” I laugh at her reaction and she's still hanging her mouth open. I closed her mouth by putting it to her jaw before moving it up.

“I closed your mouth. You might catch flies.” I said rolling my eyes. Her face turned back again to reality. Thank god her crazyness is over.

Hmm.. How'd ya think? Was it good? Do you agree to Victoria's decision about getting back together with Jacob? Tbh, Jacob is hot af ;)

So, I'll update maybe this Saturday cause Christmas is coming! I wish you all a Merry Christmas!♥